sdcfia
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2014
- Messages
- 3,840
- Reaction score
- 9,709
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW New Mexico
- Primary Interest:
- Other
so is ths your oppinion of your own dealings with him ?
<cut>
care to elaborate for the rest of the class , if not i'll just let this go , cause my whole interest in treasure forums seems to really be fading lately as well
RS has been forthcoming and very generous with me over the years. Know why? Because I never asked him for anything. Generally speaking, I'm one of his supporters even though he can definitely be a problem.
My earlier comment was for Matt, and it was for his personal consideration, since he asked. Others have ended up in Matt's situation (getting the runaround) because, IMO, RS perceived them as wanting too much. Simple as that. If you ask RS, I suspect he'd agree.
Wish I could add more drama to the mix, but it is what it is.





I talked about a few trail markers,but there are many more to be discovered, but you need to keep in mind that in a well known treasure area there have been a lot of people that are not in the spirit, some are caught up in greed and their own agenda, they try to create what is not there to get investment moneys, these people are nothing but treasure fakes, and losers, con artist out for nothing but their own gain. always question everything, remember, before you get caught up in other peoples agenda's, you can come to treasure net and ask important questions concearning any treasure facts, its for your own good, so take advantage of it, np













