What's new

Dodged the grocery shopping for 18ct!

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Pulled some more booty out of the river today - reasonably thick n heavy and 18ct, - I'm stoked ;D
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2640.webp
    IMG_2640.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 517
Upvote 0
Love that 18kt, WTG
 
Nice nice nice
 
That's a beauty, Smoogle! :headbang:

I'd love to find a ring like that.

Congrats!!

Lorraine
 
A very nice 18ct gold ring find Smoogle.....
It does look thick and heavy. Well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Congrats on the nice ring. Heck, any ring is nice right now. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Nice heavy looking ring. What is the weight?
 
thanks for the replies all -
Les, I have not got an accurate set of scales but the band is 6-7mm wide, between 1-2 mm thick - I'm guessing about 7g's ? (Not huge by Tnet standards - some of those class-ring finds look so heavy).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom