What's new

Does anyone here detect in the snow... or has?

Yep I dig in the snow! Also detect the plowed snow piles, things get dropped and pushed into a pile for ya! Just be careful if the plow is still plowing we may not find you till spring!

Wear gloves, I ended up with blisters after battling the frozen tundra for my goodies!


I don't want to get into trouble here, but if your goodies are falling into the frozen tundra you need to zip up your clothes, either that or do it here by my fireplace :D
 
Thats how I am dressed today but I don't know about you... the last few days have been chilly... had to break out the "long sleeve" t-shirts... any colder I might have to break out a pair of jeans.

Im a cold wuss... I get chilly when it drops below 70... I am cold below 60... and FREEZING/Cant think I am so dang cold below 50... my blood is thin as water.
Treasure_Hunter, let's send this guy to Lambeau Field for the game next Sunday. We'll let those cheese-heads show him cold! (Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind a coupl'a tickets for the game myself!) I am a cheese-head (Milwaukee variety) myself. TTC
 
TH- your pin pointer could probably find those! Lol!

Wasn't into detecting then, I was young and single, was more interested in drinking, partying and chasing the ladies...

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America
 
Hello Everyone,

When it snows and melts take a walk around your local mall parking lot to find goodies. I make a mental note where the machines pile or push the snow. Then go back after it is gone. I have found coins, paper currency and jewelry with this method.

Regards,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom