hypoman Full Member Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 197 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Excalibur II Feb 24, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Has anyone ever seen someone use the menage a trois emoticon? Just wondering.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,795 Reaction score 76,224 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2011 #2 Just because it's there Does Not mean it's acceptable. Just a Heads up, I Don't think Marc was able to Choose what emoticons were in the Program. Last person to use it Received Complaints & It was removed. Not sure if I Removed the emoticon, or their whole post, Because I Felt they should have Known Better.
Just because it's there Does Not mean it's acceptable. Just a Heads up, I Don't think Marc was able to Choose what emoticons were in the Program. Last person to use it Received Complaints & It was removed. Not sure if I Removed the emoticon, or their whole post, Because I Felt they should have Known Better.
Marc Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 19, 2003 Messages 3,321 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Hemisphere Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 24, 2011 #3 I always saw it as a group hug icon. I guess it shows where our minds are! I've removed it.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,795 Reaction score 76,224 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2011 #4 Marc said: I always saw it as a group hug icon. I guess it shows where our minds are! I've removed it. Click to expand... Funny Thing I Saw it as a BS Session till Somone used it with a Comment that Suggested Otherwise. After that I Couldn't Get that Image to go away
Marc said: I always saw it as a group hug icon. I guess it shows where our minds are! I've removed it. Click to expand... Funny Thing I Saw it as a BS Session till Somone used it with a Comment that Suggested Otherwise. After that I Couldn't Get that Image to go away
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 24, 2011 #5 dang, i never got to see it lol
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Feb 24, 2011 #6 only french folks use it .--thats why its in french .
hypoman Full Member Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 197 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Excalibur II Feb 24, 2011 Thread Owner #7 Thanks for removing it Marc! It was rather annoying.