What's new

Does the IRS monitor this forum?

Is the IRS watching?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 21 37.5%
  • No.

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Yes, I got a call after posting a big find.

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • No, you can take off your tinfoil hat.

    Votes: 25 44.6%

  • Total voters
    56
Note, it does not matter if a member has 50 posts or 5000 posts, all members are to treated with the same respect!
 
Just stating facts and personal opinions TH.
 
Just stating facts and personal opinions TH.
When you say someone has to have "x" amount of posts to be believeable that is an attack when you post it on the forum, just like you can have a personal opinion that I am an idiot and it is your right as a personal opinion as long as you don't post it in the forums.
 
are we voting on that?
 
Vote all you want,I think it was proven,not to long ago,that voting means squat:sign10:
 
what other folks think of you only matters if you care...:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom