Coinstriking Michigan
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2011
- Messages
- 1,354
- Reaction score
- 226
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gladstone, MI
- Detector(s) used
- Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all, Just wanted to inform those of you who enjoy my posts that I am hanging the detector up for the year. Hopefully a hard winter and spring will push some coins to the surface for next year. Best of luck with your detecting

? Have not heard of that in Michigan, what a load I think I would be pissed myself. Have you ever gone over to Grand Marai and tried there? I understand the French founded that town in the 1500's or was it the 1600''s.
Enjoy you being here too much. I hope you understand. Now get out and hunt.......All kidding aside hope some time, some research, or something else gets your fire lit and ya get back after it. Best of luck bigun.







