What's new

Dont be shy, show us where you live darn it !!!!

MiamiFox

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2013
Messages
766
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Don't be shy, show us where you live darn it !!!!

I get so excited reading the posts from members and I always look to see where they are located and its not there. Just my 2c
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
on a mountain in west virginia
 
i live in a van .... down by the river
 
I live where gun sales are at a all time high. Stand your ground while u swing at the ground.
 
Humble Texas.....17 miles north of Houston....
 
Sheesh...I mean no one is going to put their street address on here. Is it the people with guns who are paranoid (or is someone really out to get them?)

I'm in Long Beach California...and do most of my detecting within a 5 mile radius of home. Although I just got back from detecting some beaches up in the northern part of the state near Arcata.

Gotta LOVE this hobby!
 
Untitled.webp

Untitled2.webp

Untitleda.webp
 
Last edited:
ROFLMBO.....:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Jeff, I remember being at that secret meeting at your place. Do you still have all that treasure hidden in the birdhouses, doghouse, etc.? :laughing7:
 
I live in NSB, spend the vast majority of my time these days no more then 20 miles from home - but I think/hope that is about to change soon. :dontknow:
 
I think what he really want is where are you finding your Gold!!! I find mine in the GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find mine in the sand. Mostly in my scoop. (:
 
JEFF that's some funny :censored:
 
Jeff, it's mighty generous of you to give us a map to your house and a picture.

Got any Sam Adams in the fridge ???
 
I lied in mine. :skullflag:

I listed my town initially. But then I had maybe a little better sense about that, and changed it to a generic area....

Well, corporations and our government know too much already! Do we want to invite everyone in the world in ???

Eh, maybe not....
 
I am from Gilbert, Arizona and Oceanside, California. I prospect in Arizona, Northern Mexico, and Eastern California. I metal detect tons of Pacific Coast beaches. I've had many finds. I will begin uploading pictures soon.
 
On the beach Margate, NJ

LUCY.webp
 
For all you lurkers out there: Since I left the Islands , I have been staying with a friend.
His initials are BB - No he is not the infamous BB stacker in Catcher on the Rye.
More likely BB is in sales like Al Bundy or is a high muckety muck in a shoe company.
IIRC his name is Buster Brown who lives in a shoe along with his dog Tige, you can find me there too!
I cannot give you the address, as the last time it was posted, some stole all of Tige's bones.
Be aware that all of us will bite, anyone who is out to steal our findings.
You have been warned: WOOF!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom