What's new

Dont be shy, show us where you live darn it !!!!

MiamiFox

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2013
Messages
766
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Don't be shy, show us where you live darn it !!!!

I get so excited reading the posts from members and I always look to see where they are located and its not there. Just my 2c
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I lied in mine. :skullflag:
 
I get so excited reading the posts from members and I always look to see where they are located and its not there. Just my 2c

Read the tan bar on the left side of this page and you where people live.
 
I think what he really want is where are you finding your Gold!!! I find mine in the GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I think what he really want is where are you finding your Gold!!! I find mine in the GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of us want reveal what beach or area we found our "treasures" at...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
It must have been the Rum and Coke, but I was referring to the member location just below the join date.
 
one reason people don't list where they live is that its not real safe to give away your exact location! there are many lurkers and people have had there homes broken into in the past!
I would advise against it.

chuck.
 
Soon the first snow will arrive. Its all good just part of where I live.
 
one reason people don't list where they live is that its not real safe to give away your exact location! there are many lurkers and people have had there homes broken into in the past!
I would advise against it.

chuck.
Chuck you are correct my friend, check my post ... STALKING..... from this season... REMEMBER I am ARMED one night a week... YOU PICK THE NIGHT.... all three of us will be waiting...." ME....SMITH....& WESSIN.... "
 
Last edited:
I live in Austin,Texas
 
posting great finds and where you live is like sticking a "please rob me -great stuff inside"
sign on your lawn.
 
White Plains, New York, and Congress, Arizona


 
Seeker 41 you are right it's not safe . People get desperate and you don't what they'll do . Some hunters get out of the water and run to post pics and tell everyone what they found . Think people !! Keep it yourself or the criminals will be looking for you !! Oh and it's really not hard to find someone if want to . I'll tell you where I live , IN A HOUSE ! Happy hunting !
 
posting great finds and where you live is like sticking a "please rob me -great stuff inside"
sign on your lawn.

Just posting all your finds is dangerous ! Remember 6 degrees of separation , it's a small world .
 
Don't be shy, show us where you live darn it !!!!

I have lived "here" since March 2011, well not exactly "here". "Here" includes 25 US States, 16 countries, 2 months in the Caribbean and Atlantic ocean. Catch me if you can! ;)
rv.webp
 
Upper Michigan the poor side of town.
 
New Hampshire...north of here, south of there and west of nowhere.

Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom