Dont hesitate ... its worth every penny.

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't hesitate ... it's worth every penny.

I had my doubts before buying one.

If you are having doubts, relax ... the Garrett Pro-Pointer is so good, you'll write a post about it. :love10:

yervB.jpg

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Don't hesitate ... it's worth every penny.

No joke... Ive used 3 other models of handheld pinpointers. Nothing I've used yet gets close to it.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hands down the best out! Holler at me if you looking for one at a good price!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You guys evidently haven't yet used the Sunray inline probes yet. They run off the detectors circuits and get about 7" depth with my Sov GT. Unfortunately it is the only one I have an inline probe for. But they aren't made for all detectors.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I use the DetectorPro Uniprobe, plugs into my detector so detector tones and probe tones go through same high quality headphones, has a switch to switch between detector and probe, adjustable sensitivity, threshold and adjustable frequency......I get 6 inches on it, and best of all it works on all my various detectors so only need the one pinpointer.. ;D

http://www.detectorpro.com/uniprobe.htm

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Sandman said:
You guys evidently haven't yet used the Sunray inline probes yet. They run off the detectors circuits and get about 7" depth with my Sov GT. Unfortunately it is the only one I have an inline probe for. But they aren't made for all detectors.

I use and sell the sun ray probes but dont like them as much as the Garrett.
1. They make machine heavier (tiny bit) and not balance as well.
2. Way more expensive.
3. Your tied to using it on only 1 machine. Cant throw it to you Buddie to use.
4. I am not smart enough to turn it off most of the time and end up detecting the air as I walk. lol

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

TH .......I will say that the Garrett Pro pointer is the best hand held pinpointer i have used.............. I heard that the pocket probe was only good for for about 2 inches..........And i will say that the uniprobe has to be the best inline prob for it will work on almost all detectors.....Were with the Sunray you have to buy one for every detector you have......

Attachments

• 892-98.gif
    892-98.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 309
  • 892-98.gif
    892-98.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 289

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keppy said:
TH .......I will say that the Garrett Pro pointer is the best hand held pinpointer i have used.............. I heard that the pocket probe was only good for for about 2 inches..........And i will say that the uniprobe has to be the best inline prob for it will work on almost all detectors.....Were with the Sunray you have to buy one for every detector you have......

Hello Keppy,

I owned the DetectorPro Pocket Probe before I sold it to buy the Uniprobe, It was a great probe, I was getting the same depth out of the pocket probe as I now get on my uniprobe, up to 6 inches..... The reason I sold it was to get the uniprobe with the headsets so I could run both detector tones and probe tones through the same headphones.

The Uniprobe is basically a small PI detector, you can purchase a shaft and coil for it to use it as a detector....From what I have heard the Sunray is just as good a probe, but each one is detector specific so if you have different detectors you have to buy one for each detector which is why I never bought one....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread