What's new

Doomsday Gold!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
1,584
Golden Thread
1
Location
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Whelp since we are all still here, who is going to go out and get some today? :D

Post up your pics from any Doomsday prospecting. :)


Weather is crap here right now so I wont have anything to share but I would like to see what the rest of you might get on the Day that the World was to end! :D
 
Upvote 0
I thought the world came to anend on Nov6
 
The day aint over yet!
 
No one will know the day or the hour. Not even the Mayans :tongue3:
 
lol, what SOME people dont understand is that because of leap year the date has already passed.

Like Goodyguy said, we wont know or have much of a warning when it does happen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom