Double Shotgun Rolls - Skunky

jambone

Jan 26, 2013
Skunkington Beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
During my lunch break, I went to a bank (in an area to which I seldom go) and asked for half dollars. They gave me $12.50 loose, $30 in regular shotgun rolls, and $120 in double shotgun rolls. All of the rolls were old CWR and I was very excited to see them. Drove straight to a park and listened to the radio while going through them. Not a single keeper in the bunch. Combine this with a current 3-box skunk streak and things have not gone very well lately.

There's always next week...

:unhappysmiley:

Upvote 0
you mean you found $20 MWR? or were they $20 CWR?

I found 6 $20 customer-wrapped rolls. They were paper rolls of a tan-ish color, and the paper was old and soft.

dont give yet

Just goes to show that silver doesn't exist in the wild anymore. It's all gone.

no...its not all gone...I just walked into a bank today to get 1000 of halves, and sitting there staring at me were two silver dimes in the tellers tray. I offered two dimes in place of those and she gave them to me.:hello2:

no its there
its just hard to get
like today I walked in my local wells fargo and I looked at the tellers tray and saw all silver franklins but the teller was out for lunch , ill try and go back tomorrow
hopefully its still there

no its there
its just hard to get
like today I walked in my local wells fargo and I looked at the tellers tray and saw all silver franklins but the teller was out for lunch , ill try and go back tomorrow
hopefully its still there

I would have gone right after the teller came back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back