Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No treasure in #162
Only 2 tiny gold mineral

A clarification, in this site there is no signal for treasure, mean there is no a shallow target, maximum 4.5 meters, because target can be deeper like 10 meter or more inside a cave or tunnel but i cant hit it, sorry i cant
..that is my power or whatever

Attachments

• onlygold162-a1.jpg
    onlygold162-a1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No treasure in #162
Only 2 tiny gold mineral

A clarification, there is no signal for treasure, mean there is no a shallow treasure maximum 4.5 meters, because treasure can be deepper like 10 meter or more in a cave or tunnel and i cant hit it, sorry i cant
..that is my power or whatever
many thanks to you and friends. Everybody's Success

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I post 2 pics of places I have researched for caches could someone possibly Dowse them? Gold and Silver coin caches is what is more than likely buried. Locations are 25+ acres and would love for it to be narrowed down. Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I post 2 pics of places I have researched for caches could someone possibly Dowse them? Gold and Silver coin caches is what is more than likely buried. Locations are 25+ acres and would love for it to be narrowed down. Thank you in advance.
Please send photos

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post your picture here without any gps numbers , no place names for safety.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure plz start it in a new separate post not in this thread! People are missing them.
Thx
Jon

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No gold in #169
I get iron in the spot you mark
So, clean the instruments then dowse again :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• onlygold169-a1.jpg
    onlygold169-a1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No gold in #169
I get iron in the spot you mark
So, clean the instruments then dowse again :icon_thumleft:

Dear friend searched range, No metal found. There is a suspicious range of metal in gold. Friends please comment

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20190220_142620_217.jpg
Treasure has images, gold has 11 Orb's images ,this is one of them you hit, way you can tell if you are on a image, is check if it has 4 line coming into it, images will only have 2 ........ another way to tell is cut my spot out the map, when you cut my square out the map.... all images will be dead, meaning you will not hit your spot again. 99 percent of dowser hit these places, that one reason you hardly ever see 2 dowser hit the same spot, as i have said in other post's......... if a person will buried him a piece of gold, and check the lines ever week, you can see the images working, in a few years your target image's on 3 lines will be a 100 yards off from the real target...........these images are stronger than the real target..........don't take my word for it, buried some gold and see for yourself.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1682815
Treasure has images, gold has 11 Orb's images ,this is one of them you hit, way you can tell if you are on a image, is check if it has 4 line coming into it, images will only have 2 ........ another way to tell is cut my spot out the map, when you cut my square out the map.... all images will be dead, meaning you will not hit your spot again. 99 percent of dowser hit these places, that one reason you hardly ever see 2 dowser hit the same spot, as i have said in other post's......... if a person will buried him a piece of gold, and check the lines ever week, you can see the images working, in a few years your target image's on 3 lines will be a 100 yards off from the real target...........these images are stronger than the real target..........don't take my word for it, buried some gold and see for yourself.
Those images will also move with the sun, creating more false hits

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those images will also move with the sun, creating more false hits
So right on that elh and moon, and so on,but i did not want to feed to much at once, but it would not matter any way, i have put this stuff up before, like talking to a tree...... all you got to say is (TEST) people are to lazy to find the truth.

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1682815

my dear friend did not understand you exactly. But I think your talk about the exact point of the goal. My experience is to provide the following effective parameters in the right targeting and finding the target point in the aerial map.
Atmospheric changes
Inappropriate environment for dowsing
Hours are suitable for dowsing
Removing the mineralsof the earth
And ..
The above items will cause an error in Dowsing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread