dowsing maps .photos for gold

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my dear friend did not understand you exactly. But I think your talk about the exact point of the goal. My experience is to provide the following effective parameters in the right targeting and finding the target point in the aerial map.
Atmospheric changes
Inappropriate environment for dowsing
Hours are suitable for dowsing
Removing the mineralsof the earth
And ..
The above items will cause an error in Dowsing

Dowsing Master - not to argue but the planetary K index will also send you on a wild goose chase. It can go from
zero to 100 in a few seconds.

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1682815
Treasure has images, gold has 11 Orb's images ,this is one of them you hit, way you can tell if you are on a image, is check if it has 4 line coming into it, images will only have 2 ........ another way to tell is cut my spot out the map, when you cut my square out the map.... all images will be dead, meaning you will not hit your spot again. 99 percent of dowser hit these places, that one reason you hardly ever see 2 dowser hit the same spot, as i have said in other post's......... if a person will buried him a piece of gold, and check the lines ever week, you can see the images working, in a few years your target image's on 3 lines will be a 100 yards off from the real target...........these images are stronger than the real target..........don't take my word for it, buried some gold and see for yourself.

PhotoCollage_1550808412650.jpg

presence at the spot is specified on the aerial photography. A small hill was seen in the area. The golden signal is at a distance of 5 meters from this hill. Please write your comment?

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1551160811-picsay.jpg
The speculation for exploring the gold mine is ten ppm high
Please comment
Thanks

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ق IMG_20190316_081119_418.jpg

friends, I think this place is hidden by the golden treasures. Please comment

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It o IMG_۲۰۲۰۰۴۰۱_۱۹۴۹۰.png
Dear friends
I have a gold treasure in this picture. Iam asking for help finding the tunnel entrance to reach my goal.
Please guide

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions