What's new

Dowsing now

Is anyone else getting this?
Can anyone Dowse or Dowse better than before?
Besides the Microwave interference, no longer disrupting my signal, the signal was always a pulse or pulses, now I'm Dowsing a steady signal, crazy!
I haven't even tried the 13.5 khz, this is happening all natural, with wooden rod handles and triangle iron antennas.
A new observation..
Signals linger as they disipate.
My Signal Silver coin will Dowse a connection line to target for 5 seconds after the signal is moved.
My tailesman Master key signal, takes 15 seconds to dissipate..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260929_105803609.webp
    IMG_20260929_105803609.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I figured out the Microwave interference problem.
I wasn't giving the Ghz frequency enough time to interfere with the Dowsing.
Microwaves do cause Dowsing interference, but it takes 15 seconds from turning on, to fully contaminate the signal.
Here is a pic of my Silver dollar under 2 inch Styrofoam. If it was above the Styrofoam, no Dowsable signal are showing.
If below the Styrofoam, signals run normal.
It takes about 15 seconds both ways, from full resonation to no resonation, and no resonation to full resonation..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260929_153542940.webp
    IMG_20260929_153542940.webp
    618.3 KB · Views: 1
I figured out the Microwave interference problem.
I wasn't giving the Ghz frequency enough time to interfere with the Dowsing.
Microwaves do cause Dowsing interference, but it takes 15 seconds from turning on, to fully contaminate the signal.
Here is a pic of my Silver dollar under 2 inch Styrofoam. If it was above the Styrofoam, no Dowsable signal are showing.
If below the Styrofoam, signals run normal.
It takes about 15 seconds both ways, from full resonation to no resonation, and no resonation to full resonation..
15 seconds. Interesting! To me it makes total sense ..
 
I figured out the Microwave interference problem.
I wasn't giving the Ghz frequency enough time to interfere with the Dowsing.
Microwaves do cause Dowsing interference, but it takes 15 seconds from turning on, to fully contaminate the signal.
Here is a pic of my Silver dollar under 2 inch Styrofoam. If it was above the Styrofoam, no Dowsable signal are showing.
If below the Styrofoam, signals run normal.
It takes about 15 seconds both ways, from full resonation to no resonation, and no resonation to full resonation..
I have noticed putting a certain metal or alloy on a 20- 35 cm upright 4 inch square wood, Is too low to the ground ( outside) to quickly check with the pendulum if for example it contains Titanium in small % . The ground Tutanium and others reinforce the ( almost ) vacant Titanium within the alloy and may make it appear as if there is a little bit in it.
Using a wood pole about 55- 65 cm tall, Gives me way more reliability to test for small % unexpected metals...
55 cm is not totally " sterile " but it can be worked with.

I have not tried with 90 cm tall wood unfortunately.

I think when your Silver coin is below the Styrofoam, it still manages to collect Earth Silver rays.

That's why....
 
It's interesting to me, and confusing.
If the Sun, or any target is signaled, it's only one second away from my rods to the indication.
In that one second it doesn't make sense that the atmosphere of frequencies, has time to scramble the signal.
It leads back to my cells, an internal reception problem, caused by Ghz frequencies all around. My ideometer is broke.
I still haven't finished my graphite RF suit, I need to finish ironing it together this winter, then spray with graphite..
I ordered some Diodes. Will they help, I wonder..
Walk in the Sun next year in August in 95- 98 degrees with no Shirt and you will quickly understand that You don't even have 1 second!
Yes the Sun is only a second away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom