What's new

Dowsing now

The ground connection is connected to the literal ground (earth) outside. Dowsing the earth doesn't seem useful.
I'm Dowsing a leak at the connection, I believe to the ground. If it is a leak in the ground connection, not the power side, it would be showing energy created by mother nature.
Perpetual motion..
 
Every signal I Dowse I try to figure out, to see if I can use the knowledge to better Dowsing my extremely weak Dowsing signals.
I'm not working on perpetual motion..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261001-063538_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20261001-063538_Google~2.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 1
The ground connection is connected to the literal ground (earth) outside. Dowsing the earth doesn't seem useful.
That's exactly what i feel too. I think it is useful.
You know now it Can Not be " something out of nothing " . It is something out of something!
I will post under your above previous explanation
 
I'm not gonna bring buckets of gravel in.
This picture shows the male end of the extension cord plugged into the wall, and the female end attached to nothing, yet I Dowse a Uranium signal at the wall socket connection, no were else along the cord.
I don't know why, I only know it Dowse's.
That frequency is the same frequency that connects to the Sun, day or night.
The Sheer mechanical length of your copper cord, it's equalizing/ scattering away the intensity of the uranium signal, it is there but you cannot measure it with the rods. It is dormant. You have a cable sheath too. Insulation.
I don't think the uranium Outlet the uranium signal at the plug point I don't think it's due to the function ( to transmit electricity ) of your entire house Network.
I think the uranium it is drawn from the Earth like you said and it might not be ( entirely ) directly from underneath your house. it might be diagonally from hundreds of meters away . Miles too.
I think this uranium this uranium propensity to emit it's taking advantage of the wire network of the house as a Mechanically PRESENT infrastructure. So uranium emitting propensity simply somehow craws up towards the electrical outlet. But other integral materials of the house might be helping someone we don't know which they are.

In the field at an old dump site I was looking at a barrel Old Iron black steel barrel smashed into the ground submerged one half of its structure/ height.
I think it was regular or almost regular petroleum size Barrel.
I was standing like two to three meters away and visualizing it looking at it basically and measuring the length of Swing well it was a suppressed lenght of swing, it was about 2/3 lenght of the regular free play Outside wilderness lenght of swing. I think I was measuring with Silver.
So even this bulky container smashed into the ground it was drawing silver signal towards itself and it was retaining it but it was retaining only 2/3 of natural spontaneous silver signal coming out of the ground.
Why? Exactly because of its excessively large contact surface with the ground. half of its volume was into the ground !
But here's the thing it had some painting original still left on the paint you know contains metallic compounds.
Nevertheless this metallic Barrel could not transmit the silver from the ground with 100% intensity.
So I'm drawing association between this Barrel and your long curled up extension cord that's why the signal is there, there is possibility for the signal to come out but it's not because every segment of the cord ,it's competing with its ALL OTHER SEGMENTS for the opportunity opportunity to transmit uranium signal.

There might be one other small
" Junior role " possibility why uranium is leaking out of the at that point you're describing !
Somewhere integrated into the whole wiring of the house there might be uranium impurities cuz it's melting point is just slightly above a lot of gold and copper too.
And the the hardness of uranium is number six which is quite hard I think it's close to like manganese and molybdenum and those elements, so basically with this hardness to describe it in my foolish way the propensity is even magnified to just push and push and push its own its own agenda. In other words the the high hardness degree of uranium does not allow other neighboring and in contact materials that it comes with to absorb to steal away any of its propensity. They cannot !
So it gets manifested at the plug point you register it there. it's normal to register it there !

Number 2 additional Possibility ( bunch of factors ) that Scatters away Uranium signal PAST the point where the outlet starts going down the length of the cord !
The cords rubber shell Contains ANTIMONY compunds = Fire suppressant functions they play by design.
I believe antimony is compatible with elements like tin, lead , silver , Aluminium maybe. these are found in the paint finish or in the gloss finish of your HARDWOOD floor.
Find out if there might even be traces of Antimony in that Finish....??
So the the direction of this progression of stealing away and mutual diminishment of signals is like that > FIRST uranium gets stolen away by the cable insulation of the copper Cord. Immediately and massively stolen. And because almost all your length of your extension cord is in contact with the hardwood floor finish, the hardwood floor finish integral metallic Parts steal away the 80 to 100 % remaining uranium signal and Scatter it away to the entire area of your hardwood floor.
Also THE RUG that is VERY CLOSE ! The rugs ALSO ARE MADE WITH ANTIMONY ( element 51 ) compounds !
Now you have the full picture why you are losing the uranium signal that you register right at the electrical outlet.
So this this room has uranium transmission within it but eventually because of the great surface of the Harwood floor finish and the rugs and other furniture that also may contain antimony and otherelements , the uranium signal goes back down to the foundations of the house and back to the Earth.
 
I'm Dowsing a Electromagnetic radiation frequency at the point of connection, Im not trying to Dowse the ground.
 
I'll try to explain better.
The cord material or length, has nothing to do with it.
The wall socket is 120v Ac, female, one hot plug, one neutral, and a ground plug.
It doesn't Dowse any signal, and neither does the extension cord, not plugged in.
When a cord with plug is inserted into the socket, a Electromagnetic Radiation frequency is generated at the point of connection.
I was only mentioning it compared to the frequency Dowsed from the Sun, it's the same frequency.
It's a special frequency, like Master key, Element, frequency stones, Photons, Phosperous ect.
It's signaled with Uranium, and I have Uranium frequencies I've discovered. 1 Hz is Uranium, 2 Hz isn't used.
I thought it was a curious frequency, I called it a leak, but it's not a leak..
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom