What's new

Dowsing now

I've been trying to improve my signals, they have been weak, and they lack substance.
The distant Master key frequency targets, 3 lines I signal with my Master at home, they all Dowse similar weak connection.
I figured out how to tell them apart.
I never had to do it before, but if I set my signal on plastic, I dumb it down. I make it weaker.
With the weaker signal, the larger target of the three, now stick out.
 
It's on the way
Im leaning more toward it reading the Dowsing signals, than not.
I can feel the frequencies and connection lines in my thorax or chest area.
I actually Dowse better with my eyes closed, I fell the signal better than I see it, if my eyes are closed.
I should be able to just watch my phone for the signals my body nears and crosses.
But I might have to hold rods, to allow for a gap in my dialectic field, creating the ideometer circuit. If I don't hold the rods, my body might not magnetically connect to the signal.
If it works at all, it will be proof positive on a few Dowsing theories I have..
The Myoware muscle sensing kit came.
I was trying to read any thorax muscle movement.
I hooked up to my body, turned it on, then Dowsed across a line.
Nothing indicated with the rods.
I didn't consider the working frequency of the electronics, it messes with the Dowsing field, being in my pocket.
 
I just figured something new out, how to increase my Dowsing signals power.
If I set 2 similar frequencies, signals, apart from each other, then place my search signal in the generated connection line, the search signal gets energized/enhanced.
I used the molecular connection between my Nickel elements, and inserted my diamond signal into the connection line, it does enhance.
I decided to use a Uranium connection line, but I only have a little sample Uranium.
So I used my Uranium for one side, and the Sun for the other, it worked.
It's much needed enhancement for the weak Dowsing signals.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261009_155203865_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261009_155203865_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom