Dowsing vs LRL’s

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

Well, I just watched your video again.

Yes, you did remove the rocks just before digging, I stand corrected. My mistake.

However, the tip of your shovel went right under where the right rock was. Then you carefully put that shovelful on the side of the screening pan closest to the camera (so everyone could see it clearly?)

After a little fumbling around, you went right for the (very loose) dirt which had been on the tip of the shovel!

And, lo and behold, that's right where you grab the target from. Wooooooow! Can you imagine that?

The dirt you dug looked like it had been already dug once, then stomped-on to compact it some. The addition of a couple more rocks, and some grass roots, make it almost convincing. But the dirt is just too loose, and falls right off the root wad (which, itself, had no visable reason to have been there).

But even if not that, a single coin, pushed edgewise into the soil, will go down an inch or two (which looks to be where it was, if you watch your video closely) very easily.

Sorry, but since you supposedly go on lots of hunts, there would be every reason for you to have a dozen or so real finds digs on video (and without the handy rock markers), and no reason not to.

Your video just don't fly.

:dontknow:

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
He goes to SO much trouble with these staged videos & photos, but he won't simply film some actual finds, despite claims of hunting/finding treasure regularly.

<insert eyes-rolling smiley here>

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
However, the tip of your shovel went right under where the right rock was. Then you carefully put that shovelful on the side of the screening pan closest to the camera (so everyone could see it clearly?)
After a little fumbling around, you went right for the (very loose) dirt which had been on the tip of the shovel!
And, lo and behold, that's right where you grab the target from. Wooooooow! Can you imagine that?
The dirt you dug looked like it had been already dug once, then stomped-on to compact it some. The addition of a couple more rocks, and some grass roots, make it almost convincing. But the dirt is just too loose, and falls right off the root wad (which, itself, had no visable reason to have been there).
But even if not that, a single coin, pushed edgewise into the soil, will go down an inch or two (which looks to be where it was, if you watch your video closely) very easily.
Sorry, but since you supposedly go on lots of hunts, there would be every reason for you to have a dozen or so real finds digs on video (and without the handy rock markers), and no reason not to.
Your video just don't fly.

Thank You for adding more excuses…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A few years ago when I lived in California I had my wife spread green Tic tacs on the front yard..I located all but one of them..that’s pretty good results I would think because you guys claim my tools do not work..Art

Attachments

• 100_0583.jpg
    100_0583.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 441

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

That's all easy to say.

But apparently difficult to prove.

Besides, the topic title (your topic title, by the way) is Dowsing vs LRLs.

So, I'm interested in how you intend to prove that the so-called electronics makes the devices any more successful than without them?

This should be good....

:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
artie---

That's all easy to say.
Real easy if a person isn’t tom afraid to learn the truth

Besides, the topic title (your topic title, by the way) is Dowsing vs LRLs
Yes it is and you have been ducking and dodging all the easy questions.

So, I'm interested in how you intend to prove that the so-called electronics makes the devices any more successful than without them?

Think your real sneaky..When using my PHYSICAL DOWSING METHODS I could have located and recovered all the objects that I have recovered by the use of a Ranger Tell examiner…
The Ranger Tell allows me to search a larger area, gives me more useful information and I have to do less walking…Simply it is much faster to locate, determine the distance to the target, the depth of the target, The size of the target and what the target is…More finds in less time adds up to more $$$$$$$$$$[/quote]If the term PHYSICAL DOWSING METHODS has you scratching head try this link
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

No. What has me scratching my head is wondering why you continue to make so many claims. Like a few others, it seems like making LRL claims is all you ever think about.

So, then how can you possibly forget to bring your video camera on all of the big treasure hunts you keep claiming to go on?

It's as though you think 100 times more about making lots and lots of claims, but never think of backing them up with a few simple videos of some of those real treasure hunts you keep bragging about.

Without some convincing (and supposedly easily obtainable) proofs, your bragging is sagging. In fact, it's dragging on the ground. Sagging and dragging.

So get with the program, and simply take your video camera along from now on!

That would really accomplish what you are trying to do here with all the claims every day!

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~ EE THr~
No. What has me scratching my head is wondering why you continue to make so many claims. Like a few others, it seems like making LRL claims is all you ever think about.
So, then how can you possibly forget to bring your video camera on all of the big treasure hunts you keep claiming to go on?
It's as though you think 100 times more about making lots and lots of claims, but never think of backing them up with a few simple videos of some of those real treasure hunts you keep bragging about.
Without some convincing (and supposedly easily obtainable) proofs, your bragging is sagging. In fact, it's dragging on the ground. Sagging and dragging.
So get with the program, and simply take your video camera along from now on!
That would really accomplish what you are trying to do here with all the claims every day!

Thank you for expressing your opinion again…

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion
o•pin•ion
   əˈpɪn yənShow Spelled[uh-pin-yuh n] Show IPA
–noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
artie---

That's all easy to say.

Besides, the topic title (your topic title, by the way) is Dowsing vs LRLs.

This should be good....

:icon_scratch:

Apparently you can't stick to even your own topic!

:laughing7:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
I have made movies, posted finds, results of my testing and much more..You have posted all about your opinions..The thing that you have not done is try to prove anything to your self..Art
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

You guys keep saying that you don't want to prove anything. That's why no real videos of your supposed real treasure hunts.

Well, if you don't want to prove anything, then why do you keep trying to use "talking proofs?"

You keep trying to prove that LRLs work, but only by saying that they do.

If you don't feel the need to prove anything, then why do you keep trying to use your word as proof?

You should either provide real proof, by taking your video camera with you on real hunts, and showing locating and digging some real treasure from undisturbed ground; or quit making all of your continuous attempts at verbal proofs.

Why not just post your daily finds, like the metal detectorists do?

Obviously, something's not right with your stories.

And, since you asked, here's my proof---

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
artie---

You guys keep saying that you don't want to prove anything. That's why no real videos of your supposed real treasure hunts.

Well, if you don't want to prove anything, then why do you keep trying to use "talking proofs?"

If you don't feel the need to prove anything, then why do you keep trying to use your word as proof?

You should either provide real proof, by taking your video camera with you on real hunts, and showing locating and digging some real treasure from undisturbed ground; or quit making all of your continuous attempts at verbal proofs.

Obviously, something's not right with your stories.
Thank you for more of your uninformed opinions

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~

And give you guys another place to post your nonsence..Not in this live time…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

Another non-answer.

I'll take that to mean that the reason you don't video your "many treasure hunts," is because they don't exist, and even if they did, it would be impossible to video recovering treasure from undisturbed ground, because you can't really locate anything.

That logically fills in all of your missing answers.

Thank you showing your hand.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Did you not say, that you were not saying LRL users weren't finding things????? This is not what Darwin meant by evolution.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenix---

Right. I have no reason to believe that they are not finding what they are looking for, by reason that they are only dowsing, but the so-called "electronics" of LRLs is phony.

But when someone brags about his many treasure hunts, and about finding practically everything under the sun, and promotes LRLs every day; they should at least show something which proves all their boasts.

And not just stuff that can obviously be so easily faked!

If everything they are saying is true, then it would be all too easy to simply bring a camcorder along on their supposed real hunts. No?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~

We have put our proof on this board..The skeptics have put no proof on this board. Now the " Lecherous Randi Leprechauns " have turned into a bunch of beggars hope we will give them one more chance to twist and spin something…With out our help they will never have any proof…Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread