Dowsing

The Boulder as large as a house.jpg here have gold...
Sheesh Red, ya did it again. You hit the area where it is purported to be. Congrats my friend.

" on the other side you will find the dump of La Tarasca on a ridge This from the site on the split mesa, The lookout fort."

Sheesh Red, ya did it again. You hit the area where it is purported to be. Congrats my friend.

" on the other side you will find the dump of La Tarasca on a ridge This from the site on the split mesa, The lookout fort."
Would this be the 2-3 man lookout fort? One map shows a yellow box for native gold under the 2- and brown boxes for copper under the 3. Often you find copper in the same area as gold.

I checked all the maps, Ripper's must be a part of this site?

Attachments

• The Boulder as large as a house-E2.jpg
    The Boulder as large as a house-E2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 199
  • The Boulder as large as a house-ripper.jpg
    The Boulder as large as a house-ripper.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 181
Here's another for you. won't give you a clue until after other than It i a series of natural volcanic caves that the Jesuit s Used to store their Dore; bars for futher transhipent to Rrome, not Spain.

This map was supposedly found in a leather pouch on a dead Jesuit Priest in one of the many caves. Until very recently it has not been seen by many. Thanks to NP for his lil map.

2.jpg

Last edited:
RDtripleT, I have a cave at the center of the heart between the peaks. Also one in the lower right kind of between those two peaks and under what appears to be the letters MIN.
Marvin

I made the map a little bigger, you can see the dots now.

Attachments

• 2-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    2-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 96
Wow! I know of a site in NM with similar markings. You can see the signs in GE, apparently there was a fire where the historic image has the signs visible. These are from a possible destination point from the signs, it is the start of an area with many volcanic caves.

Attachments

• shadowman1.jpg
    shadowman1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 85
  • shadowman2.jpg
    shadowman2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 87
Signs to the south. Notice on a couple of these you see the long arrows. Happened to be where the Apache made attacks on the Spanish, probably the Jesuits.

Attachments

• S-signs_03new3C-crop2.jpg
    S-signs_03new3C-crop2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 88
  • S-signs_03new3C-crop.jpg
    S-signs_03new3C-crop.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 71
  • S-signs_03new3C2.jpg
    S-signs_03new3C2.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 94
  • S-signs_03new3C.jpg
    S-signs_03new3C.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 83
  • S-signs_02BcropB.jpg
    S-signs_02BcropB.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 78
  • S-signs_03new3C3crop.jpg
    S-signs_03new3C3crop.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I marked a few sites here.

Attachments

• 2-A-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    2-A-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 2-C-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    2-C-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 2-D-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    2-D-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Attachments

• 2-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    2-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 72
Red, a gold cache was found where this arrow points, more gold cache was to be in the area. Do you feel there is some yet hidden ?
2016-03-03 01_06_26-rqsite1 - Windows Photo Viewer.png

I've always hesitated here on the forum, to label any dowsed hit as a cache.....however since there already was a gold cache recovered and supposed to be more, I'd check out all signals marked by every dowser who posts a map. The orange is for some type of gold signal, but so could one of the red. Not sure what all the hits were but it seems Okie and I are in the same ballpark.

Attachments

• cachesite.jpg
    cachesite.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 60

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back