What's new

Dragons Lair

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Dragon's Lair

Not too bad this morning. Nothing "good" but still a couple interesting finds. I got 2 cheap hoop earrings 2 quarters, 1 nickel, 1 penny, a house key, a rubbermaid head band (I've never seen one made like this before).

062011.jpg

I also found a cheap ring. I thought the ring was missing some stones but when I got home and really looked at it I found that the places where I thought they were missing were actually black stones of some sort and the rest are a kind of yellow. 3 black ones (on the left) and 5 yellow ones.

Ring062011.jpg

Then I put on my suit of armor and got ready for battle. I got on my white steed and entered the dragon's lair. There, after battling for hours and hours I found the dragon's treasure. A large dragon necklace. I wish it was silver but.... it isn't. The necklace was really an interesting find but it is some kind of cheap metal. NOT silver. Oh well I like it anyway. You can see in the 2nd picture of it that the link is rusted.

Dragon0620112.jpg


Dragon0620111.jpg

Still not a bad morning at all. After battling that wicked dragon I'm ready for a nap. I have to get myself rested up for tomorrow's adventure. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Dragon's Lair

My son would love the dragon NL he's into them big time,Congrats on the hunt Mumszie :thumbsup: at least your getting out I wish I could say the same it's to dang cold here have the furnace running now. >:(
HH-drewan
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

good hunt Mumszie!
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

You had a good hunt, Mumszie; glad you got out there. :hello2:

I couldn't get free this morning...lawn to mow, and still cleaning out the old chicken coop from "days of yore" :(

I love that dragon necklace! It is unique...and a very nice find :headbang:

good luck on your next hunt...maybe I can get out there tomorrow while Hank is golfing :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

nice finds Mumszie! :headbang: I thought I'd get out today but knees said no way........
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

I like the dragon too. so where is your knight in shining armor to save you from this ferocious wee beasty?
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

mamabear said:
I like the dragon too. so where is your knight in shining armor to save you from this ferocious wee beasty?

He has fought all the beasts for me for the first 50 years. Now is his time to rest. He is sleeping in his chair. LOL
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

Sandman said:
nice finds Mumszie! :headbang: I thought I'd get out today but knees said no way........

I HEAR YA! My knee and hip never used to hurt once I got in the water but here lately even that doesn't help. ;D
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

bless your heart Mumszie, I am so glad you are a member of this site. you are a treasure yourself! even w/ your aching bod. hmm if aching bodies were a thread here I bet it would be the busiest one!
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

mamabear said:
bless your heart Mumszie, I am so glad you are a member of this site. you are a treasure yourself! even w/ your aching bod. hmm if aching bodies were a thread here I bet it would be the busiest one!

**sigh**
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

You might want to take a good look at that necklace.the one piece that is rusty is just some thing some one used to attach the dragon.I dont think it acctualy goes with the neckless
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

You go girl! :headbang: I really enjoy your posts and finds! I am going to find a Rubbermaid headband someday. Hopefully I find my first ring - first! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

Nice hunt Mumszie....Like the Dragon!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

Sweet dragon Mumszie :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Dragon's Lair

A nice turnaround/ This time the dragon was saved by the princess/
Way to go Mumszie
Doug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom