What's new

Draped bust and classic head

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning and found a little hot spot in the woods. The little 8 sided button was in electrolysis when I took the group pic. Was a fun couple of hours. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20160823_143117.webp
    _20160823_143117.webp
    134.7 KB · Views: 135
  • _20160823_143041.webp
    _20160823_143041.webp
    151.4 KB · Views: 132
  • _20160823_141442.webp
    _20160823_141442.webp
    213.6 KB · Views: 163
  • _20160823_141515.webp
    _20160823_141515.webp
    222 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 46
Nice digs Art. I like that bull nose ring too.
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats to you on your buttons - Draped Bust and other finds - thanks for sharing your post & I wish you many more outstanding treasures while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
A hot spot in the woods?? DANG!!
We don't need no forest fires.
Congrats on some nice keepers.
 
Congrats on some nice coins and relics Art. :thumbsup:
 
Looks like an awesome day, a couple LCs and buttons, great finds!
 
Those are some great old coppers Art. Congrats.
 
Well done Art, nice digs.
 
I sure would love to get into that old stuff! Hope you can spend more time there, nice coins!
 
Well done Art.

Congrats on another successful hunt!
 
I have dug 2 halves of bull nose rings. why can't a find a whole bull nose ring----man, what bull crap. darn bull always runs away with the other half. nice group o' loot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom