What's new

Dream roll!

peanuttom

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Picked up 3 boxes at the bank on the way home from work. I asked if they had any rolls, and one teller said she had 3, $60 worth. I hadn't seen a $20 roll before and of course I said I would take them. Got them home. 1st roll a skunk. 2nd roll slid them into my palm and all I saw was silver on the edge. It was short 2 coins, but other than 1 Kennedy clad, it was all Franklins. :o 37 in one roll! 3rd roll a skunk too, but who cares! I'm almost at a loss for words. Even my wife was geeked! Will post a picture as soon as I figure it out.
 
Upvote 0
great find. :thumbsup: i never saw a $20 roll yet but everyone i read about has had silver in them. hope to find one soon. HH
 
Two bad you got jipped two halves, it is a tough business we are in ! lol
 
Have seen $20 rolls on Feebay...bank rolls from the 1960's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom