What's new

Dumba$$ of the week award.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I was making my rounds going from bank to bank and looked up and saw this sign for a bank I didn't recognize. I parked out front,wiped the ketchup off my tummy and went inside. I couldn't believe how ell dressed the employees were. There wasn't a teller in site so I asked some dapper looking dude for help. When I asked about getting halves, he just burst out laughing. I was so embarrassed and I ran out to my car. I am not going to make this mistake again. Cheers, Jim


I have provided a pic of their sign which might help explain.
 

Attachments

  • 180131.webp
    180131.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
That's funny!! ;D
 
LOL!

That's where I get my suits, great place. Most folks wouldn't have admitted that mistake.

HH!

JasonB
 
I guess you'd take first place, but I'd be runner-up. I was CRHing about a month ago and I walked into a bank. It even said that it was a bank on the signs and building, but when I got inside, it didn't look like any other bank I'd ever seen. I walked up to the only teller, who I thought was a secretary, and had to ask if it was a bank. I guess that I'm glad that she didn't have halves.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I saw a drive in teller on side of Bank so went in- it was the Electric Company.Was soooo embarrased.
It was a Bank at one time though.
 
There are Wells Fargos out here with signs and everything that are not banks. Only went inside one till I learned to read the entire sign.
wells%20fargo%20financial%20logo.jpg
 
I almost walked into a funeral home that looked like an old bank. Glad I didn't ask to make a deposit or withdrawel!
 
There are some up-pity banks around here that when you walk in they look nothing like a bank. Tellers are sitting behind desks and stand up podiums.
 
A lot of small old banks in those little towns went banckrupy last few years. The names are still there but inside it's a bookstore or art store, etc. Made lots of futile stops on road trip.
 
Great Bank Job :laughing7: :laughing7:
That was funny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom