AzSports
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2005
- Messages
- 182
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tucson, Arizona
- Detector(s) used
- White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
Who's land is he digging on? I can see getting wacked if your pokin around stealing something on the res, otherwise it's nuts.
I can't understand the whole Apache attack thing either. Back during the wars and uprisings the Indians had no use for gold as they were still in the stone age. Are you guys trying to tell us some old pride thing is keeping anyone from mining that gold today?
I can't understand the whole Apache attack thing either. Back during the wars and uprisings the Indians had no use for gold as they were still in the stone age. Are you guys trying to tell us some old pride thing is keeping anyone from mining that gold today?

Comanchero
By not doing your "homework" it is obvious to us "oldtimers" why people like you are never successful in your endeavors, because you work on pure speculations alone 

Not Good. You need to work on your personal relationship or personal skills if you want to be successful in this business.
? Yeah you two are right.? This time of the year or late fall is the best time for that area.? And it is wicked in the summer, been there.
had allowed that darn!... dry desert air to blow thru..
No! I do not own it!







