What's new

E button?

Vonclemen29

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
532
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando, minelab xterra 505 9", 6" coil, minelab pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, went out for bit this morning where I've found civil war buttons, ww1 buttons, an v nickles. Today I found these. Made of heavy duty brass too. Not sure what they are, but at least I pulled something.
 

Attachments

  • 1454617640093.webp
    1454617640093.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1454617670907.webp
    1454617670907.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 4
These have been posted before, I can't remember what the final conclusion was but I thought it had to do with the electric company?
 
These have been posted before, I can't remember what the final conclusion was but I thought it had to do with the electric company?

We agree it not a button, but its one of the few whatzit that never got IDed.
 
E harmony tokens? One free date for each?
 
BaaHaha. Great response.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom