What's new

✅ SOLVED Eagle pin & shield thingy

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,415
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These 2 pieces have me puzzled.

The shield thingy I have no clue.

The eagle pin, though, may just have been some sort of jewelry. The wing on the left is broken off, (I didn't do it. :) ). The eagle looks like an old style to me.

Any ideas?

HH
 

Attachments

  • EAGLE1.webp
    EAGLE1.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 116
  • EAGLE2.webp
    EAGLE2.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 129
  • SHIELD1.webp
    SHIELD1.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 121
  • SHIELD2.webp
    SHIELD2.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 126
  • SHIELD3.webp
    SHIELD3.webp
    42 KB · Views: 131
  • SHIELD4.webp
    SHIELD4.webp
    35 KB · Views: 109
Can you post a good-quality close-up of the attachment points of the pin on the back of the eagle?

Regards,


Buckles
 
Upvote 0
I may be able to call myself a MD-rist, albeit loosely since I was away for so long. But, one thing I'm not is a photographer. :)

I've added two more pictures here. Afraid it's about the best I can do.

Hope it helps.

Even if they don't, thanks for trying!

HH
 

Attachments

  • EAGLEPIN7.webp
    EAGLEPIN7.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 114
  • EAGLEPIN6.webp
    EAGLEPIN6.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Shoe button cover. 1922 patent. "Ornamental Covering for Shoe Button"
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good Lord, BigCy! That is one heck of a Fine ID!! :notworthy:


Wowzers.
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
A very large thanks to everyone trying to solve these mysteries. I am totally blown away by the knowledge here!

If I put up a picture of a diamond, would you be able to tell me what dinosaur died so it could be created!? ;)

And yes, mark them both solved, I don't know how yet.

Thanks again.

HH
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom