What's new

Early Eagle Button

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
6,690
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
1
Location
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings all,
Posted this just before the crash, It's gone now.
I got a notice that Ironspike posted a reply,
but the link brings me to treasure legends :icon_scratch:
understand it's toast, but a brass 20mm flat 1 piece.
as viewed, eagle faces left, holding arrows in talon on right.
would love to get an ID on this piece :thumbsup:
Thanks for looking & HH!!
 

Attachments

  • nc finds 11-19 003.webp
    nc finds 11-19 003.webp
    67 KB · Views: 250
  • nc finds 11-19 004.webp
    nc finds 11-19 004.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 247
  • nc finds 11-19 006.webp
    nc finds 11-19 006.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 245
  • nc finds 11-19 007.webp
    nc finds 11-19 007.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 242
  • nc finds 11-19 008.webp
    nc finds 11-19 008.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 243
  • nc finds 11-19 010.webp
    nc finds 11-19 010.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 239
  • nc finds 11-19 011.webp
    nc finds 11-19 011.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 243
To me, it looks like 23mm Wayne's Legion Coat Button (Albert's G1 25D) circa 1792-1798, but I am not positive.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Creskol!
love those kind of dates!
I Appreciate the research, soon i will have the books so I can get in here to help with IDs! HH To All :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Only have Alberts but adding Tice would be nice :D

I think it's a Militia button. Maybe a flattened convex Alberts GI 67 :dontknow:

I like the button :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
Thank you all!
I love this button, I have a Tice on the way, so i can assist with these ID's! :hello2:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom