What's new

Easter Dinner hunt

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to family for Easter dinner and took the MD with me for a short hunt, got the clad a few keys and I was happy to get in a hour hunt. Got home and cleaned up the coin and noticed one coin that was in bad shape was a Merc and I also had a wheat penny so figured I did good for a short hunt.:laughing7: the Merc was a 1918 and the wheat 1951.
 

Attachments

  • 1918 Merc front.webp
    1918 Merc front.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 1918 Merc back.webp
    1918 Merc back.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 96
Cool. Man...looks like it was in a fire or something!

DH24
 
nice to pull some silver on a short hunt!....congrats!
 
Nice going! Congrats!
 
Nice work for a short hunt! :icon_thumright:

HH
 
Congratulations on the silver! :icon_thumleft:
 
Bad shape or not - Silver is Silver - Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom