What's new

Easter egg hunt

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a weekend Easter egg hunt. No luck on Saturday, but bagged 3 eggs on Sunday :tongue3:

P.S. no innocents were harmed during the hunt :thumbsup:
 
We do it easier in the UK. We get up on easter sunday, walk around the house looking for hard to hide large chocolate eggs...and eat them! ;D
 
Dano, keep in mind this was a hunt, I shot those eggs :laughing7: Something you can do only in America :tongue3:
 
Stalking something that can't move and shooting something that can't defend itself....are you an ex US marine by any chance mate? (that work for ya Butch? :tongue3: )

I know i know...it was way below the belt, but it was wide open! :laughing9:
 
I was in special ops they called me "Agent Orange" :laughing9: You don't realize the power and feeling you get when you creep up on a defenseless object and blow it up to smithereens :laughing7: My targets won't or can't fight back, if they did, I wouldn't be there :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom