Rebel - KGC
Platinum Member
FRENCH National TREASURE!Will you elaborate on these "priceless items", Bigscoop?
FRENCH National TREASURE!Will you elaborate on these "priceless items", Bigscoop?
Will you elaborate on these "priceless items", Bigscoop?
The only gold I'm seeing right now is in my urine from all of the damn meds they've had me taking! 
http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/new_jersey/new_jerseys_ex_king.htmMany of these you will find referenced in the various biographies/profiles in regards to Joseph estate. One such case involving jewels, as I'm sure you recall, has been discussed many times in these forums ...
http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/new_jerseys_ex_king.htm
...and this is connected to the Beale story?
"gateway error"You did, and THANK YOU!I corrected the link on post #60.
I corrected the link on post #60.
I'm still getting a gateway error?
Go back to post #60 and click on the link there. It will work. It is a great read.
I've probably already read and looked into the information provided at the link but since I don't know for sure what that information is I can't reply to ECS's earlier inquiry.Joseph Bonaparte and the suitcase of Crown jewels, some he brought to America, the rest retrieved by his secretary.What is the information at the link in reference to?
So funny that we are being drawn to other associations as being a part of the Beale.
Why isnt this being thrown into its own French Treasures category?
Joseph Bonaparte and the suitcase of Crown jewels, some he brought to America, the rest retrieved by his secretary.
Also includes information on guests to fis New Jersey mansion.
That's WEIRD! I can get it...I'm still getting a gateway error?
GREAT "History Lesson"...If you had been following all of the many past post in regards to the mountains of research involved that has brought us here then you would know why it is possibly connected to Beale. None of this is fiction, or manufactured, it's all documented and the theory is "heavily" supported. No magical maps or super secret hieroglyphics, no secret star alignments or mythical treasure hoards. Just the facts and a lot of actual historical research that continues to pile up.![]()
Yet, one can not discount the chain of coincidence of events in the extended Risqué family bloodline, to the events in the Beale Papers, to those who wrote and/ or copyrighted, published, and printed the job pamphlet for sale in Lynchburg to a Lynchburg audience.... So is the Beale pamphlet a complete fabrication? Maybe, but also quite strongly, maybe not.
Yet, one can not discount the chain of coincidence of events in the extended Risqué family bloodline, to the events in the Beale Papers, to those who wrote and/ or copyrighted, published, and printed the job pamphlet for sale in Lynchburg to a Lynchburg audience.
With the exception of "connexion", the Beale Paper are in English, not French.
Lots of people involved with the suspects in my theory who were not French, this including some of the highest seats in American government. There were people in New Orleans and at Galveston Island who were not French, etc., etc., etc. And by the way, you missed one, as "Risque" is of French origin.
And last, I'm not really sure that this text being in English really establishes much as many of the researched letters and documents researched from French related sources were actually penned in perfect and proper English.