Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

Sales have been dead for me lately. I have combination of truck parts and video games listed. I need some fresh inventory but now that it's gotten super cold and the big winter freeze is setting in garage sales and the like are basicly non existent around here until late spring. So I'm going to look for another Dodge Ram to part out. Those are huge money makers!

sent from a potato with gravy!!...

Yeah, my sales are pitiful also. I've only sold 1 so far for November. :BangHead:

Its got to turn around soon...

Well, I'm still selling seashell ornaments, I got about 40 more to make, to be finished with my large order.
So for now it's seashells and Jesus! I got Crossway ESV compact Bibles. Different cover designs/colors, they seem to be getting attention.
We'll see if Jesus sells, isn't it his season? LOL, sorry (makes me thing of the Japanesse Budhists Jesus seller in Cabramatta (chinatown equivalent)Au, lol) I like repeatables and media mail, lol. :laughing7:
I'll probably sell out of my lighthouse stationary sets, they're moving. I got too much stuffs, not enough time......
SCARVES who wants scarves! :laughing7: 3 colors :BangHead: Wait, I still gotta get them listed! :BangHead: :laughing7:

Mick, a friend was telling me the other day "amazon", according to him, is where it's going to be at. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
I find, for one person trying to do EVERYTHING, it's ALL a lot of work (and I'm only ebay and etsy)! I'd love some partners! LOL!

Things seem a little slow, but I'm trudging along, like I'm fighting my way outta a bog! LOL. :BangHead: :laughing7:

Just got 10 listings done yesterday, trying to take advantage of the 1000 free per day promotion I got. Although get this, the promotion is only for new listings! The 50+ unsold Items I've got hanging around will have to wait.

My sales are sucking too. Any my supply is down. So I am clearing out the inventory that wasn't worth my time back when I had better stuff to list. Worked all day at it.

I am getting free BOLD on my auction titles because of some promotion, that's one good thing.

Just got 10 listings done yesterday, trying to take advantage of the 1000 free per day promotion I got. Although get this, the promotion is only for new listings! The 50+ unsold Items I've got hanging around will have to wait.
On those unsold items, see if you click on the "sell similar" and just copy the listing, if that will allow it to be a "new" listing. Might work, good luck.
I saw something about that bold stuff, too Pjoe. Does it really help?

On those unsold items, see if you click on the "sell similar" and just copy the listing, if that will allow it to be a "new" listing. Might work, good luck.
I saw something about that bold stuff, too Pjoe. Does it really help?

I think bold will help. It is normally a $2 upgrade. You have to find it on the second listing page, the one where you review the auction.

It let me relist some with that 1000 a day auction. Not sure why it is not letting you.

Sold 2 so far for November...

any idea why my auction are not showing up in ebay.com?
I'm posting from ebay.fr
I use the advanced option to setup listings
I choose countries to ship to but no results...

any ideas?

I'm posting from ebay.fr

any ideas?
Try logging out and then back in? Might reset it.

I'm posting from ebay.fr

any ideas?

It may be ebay's search algorithm. Sometimes I cannot find my own listings in their search results :) Since you are in France, ebay.com may not show you the same things ebay.com does to people here in the US.

trying to figure out why my listings from france aren't showing up...
ebay france doesn't have some of the options as ebay.com
so I'm contacting ebay.com customer service (ebay.fr doesn't have a customer service??) ...

I've had the same issue that you are having. Do like DieselRam said and log out. Hopefully that will reset it. My dad spent quite a while on the phone with ebay about this, because they weren't showing up on several different computers or anything and were only getting 1 view per time or so. The rep said to try searching it again and then they were there. Makes you wonder...:laughing7:

contacted ebay.com support and spoke with someone that checked my account and one problem is that I don't have enough sales history
though I've had my ebay account since 2007 but I was told I should be able to post 10 items per month directly on ebay.com anyway...

they will get back with me in 48 hrs

also went to an auction today that had remote control model airplanes, car and boats
picked up 2 remote control cars 2 planes and a glider... I hope I make my money back on them ... lol
spent too much this time, but I've been luck so far if I'm patient enough

I have a lot of lookers on the LOT of 11 playstations
just sold a "Twister" game from 1993

sold another review moto technique for 14€ that I got for 1€
sold some more silver coins from 1918
a vintage scientific calculator
levis
super mario land for gameboy

but all in all it's been slow

I need to post on ebay.com
I found a vintage watch in a charity shop for 2€
that I see going for hundreds in the states

plus a Seattle sonics jersey I got for 4€ selling for $70/$80 in the states...

anyway waiting for the smartphone I got on ebay so I can install that ebay app and also the amazon seller app

I need to finish my application with amazon so I can start as soon as possible FBA here in France
I need this to work because I'm starting to get bored with the lower back work I do

contacted ebay.com support and spoke with someone that checked my account and one problem is that I don't have enough sales history though I've had my ebay account since 2007 but I was told I should be able to post 10 items per month directly on ebay.com anyway... they will get back with me in 48 hrs also went to an auction today that had remote control model airplanes, car and boats picked up 2 remote control cars 2 planes and a glider... I hope I make my money back on them ... lol spent too much this time, but I've been luck so far if I'm patient enough I have a lot of lookers on the LOT of 11 playstations just sold a "Twister" game from 1993 sold another review moto technique for 14€ that I got for 1€ sold some more silver coins from 1918 a vintage scientific calculator levis super mario land for gameboy but all in all it's been slow I need to post on ebay.com I found a vintage watch in a charity shop for 2€ that I see going for hundreds in the states plus a Seattle sonics jersey I got for 4€ selling for $70/$80 in the states... anyway waiting for the smartphone I got on ebay so I can install that ebay app and also the amazon seller app I need to finish my application with amazon so I can start as soon as possible FBA here in France I need this to work because I'm starting to get bored with the lower back work I do

They probably got hacked. Or a technical glitch it'll be fixed in the next.... well it'll be fixed sometime! No wait it's an upgrade... actually we're not really sure what the problem is please call back tomorrow!

Just sold some hood hinges I had kicking around. $60.00 with the shipping. My only sale for November so far! Lol! I'm heading into my busy time at work now so its just as well. 90-100 hour weeks are just around the corner...

Wow! Your $60 hood hinges beat all 3 of my items as far as total money. :laughing7:

Hood hinges? Glad I subscribe to this thread....I looked up the sold listings price for "hood hinges" and "dash parts" for an '88 Ford. WHOA!! I was going to send it all to the junkyard! Thanks guys, have a drink on me!:occasion14:
Do you strip the door glass, pedals etc.?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back