Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

Hood hinges? Glad I subscribe to this thread....I looked up the sold listings price for "hood hinges" and "dash parts" for an '88 Ford. WHOA!! I was going to send it all to the junkyard! Thanks guys, have a drink on me!:occasion14:
Do you strip the door glass, pedals etc.?

Anything and everything good will sell. Anything from sunvisors, pedals, ash tray, sell. Clutch pedals do well. My dad and I have each sold several truck beds even on eBay, as long as they aren't really rusty.

Don't forget frame parts like spring hangers, exhaust hangers and of course wiring harnesses. As long as the parts are in good shape, list em!

sent from a potato with gravy!!...

Yeah, like DieselRam said, wiring harnesses go really good as long as they aren't too cut up. Radius arms, coil springs, spring retainers, etc. even sell good.

One more part that sells quick is cup holders.

Yeah, and gauge clusters too. Basically anything that you can pull sells. :laughing7:

Yup, sold a steering shaft last night to. I need to part out another one of these trucks for sure!

i have 4 buy it now items listed, 4 people are watching one item, so hope it sells SOON!:goldcoin:

i have 4 buy it now items listed, 4 people are watching one item, so hope it sells soon!

It is done! The seashells ornaments, that is.
120 seashells received and the company will give them out at their Christmas party Dec 5th.
This is only 100 of them. I had started packing them, when I figured I should get some pics. LOL. The pics do them no justice at all. You can't hardly even see the hand beading on the Harpa shells. Everyone that sees them in person, just oohs and ahhs, at how rich and elegant they look.

shells1.jpg shells2.jpg shells3.jpg

A few Bibles are selling, along with some other ornaments. Me and my neighbor are going to do the Bergeron Craft Show, come Dec 13 & 14. They hold it at the rodeo arena down here, she's handling all the paperwork, etc, (thank goodness). I'll relist about 6+ things tonight, make a few new auctions tomorrow, and that's about it for now. Good luck and success to you all.

Gotta make more seashells, LOL!

It is done! The seashells ornaments, that is.
120 seashells received and the company will give them out at their Christmas party Dec 5th.
This is only 100 of them. I had started packing them, when I figured I should get some pics. LOL. The pics do them no justice at all. You can't hardly even see the hand beading on the Harpa shells. Everyone that sees them in person, just oohs and ahhs, at how rich and elegant they look.

View attachment 1082177 View attachment 1082178 View attachment 1082179

A few Bibles are selling, along with some other ornaments. Me and my neighbor are going to do the Bergeron Craft Show, come Dec 13 & 14. They hold it at the rodeo arena down here, she's handling all the paperwork, etc, (thank goodness). I'll relist about 6+ things tonight, make a few new auctions tomorrow, and that's about it for now. Good luck and success to you all.

Gotta make more seashells, LOL!

They look awesome! Nice work! You certainly have much more patience and talent than I could ever hope to have.

Sold two so far this weekend. I lowered a price on a bundle of parts that I have four watchers on...mainly to get it moving and out of my shop. I need the room, it's currently stored in my unused bath tub I in my garage's shop so nothing happens to it. I hope it sells soon!

Boy would I like some of my slow movers to sell! I got more stuff to buy! Lol

even though I sold a couple of things the last two days ... sales have been off
nice sales though
sold for 25€ bought for 3€ and
sold for 14€ bought for 1€

I have sold 36 items so far in November, but it has been tough. Most are what I compare to gold dust, lots of work for a little money. Only a few nuggets this month.

Damn you're on fire fire fire

It is easy when they are all coins. All you have to do is change a couple words and the pictures. We have a five day vacation coming up so I have to get as much done as I can before that. Christmas is coming!!

It is easy when they are all coins. All you have to do is change a couple words and the pictures. We have a five day vacation coming up so I have to get as much done as I can before that. Christmas is coming!!

how do you source your inventory
I'm a bit limited to the local thrift shop
and some bankruptcy type auctions...

I bought an old board game from the thrift shop the other day for 1€ and just got an offer today for 18€ so that's cool..
but finding coins worth reselling isn't that easy here.. I detect but that's for a hobby
I found some silver coins at some garage sales and was able to make a "bit" of profit
but I see you have a diversity of stuff .. so I was just wondering how you source

cheers

update:
just sold another hand held game that I got from the local thrift
bought for .50 cts
sold for 14€

Last edited:
Auctions and eBay/forums is where I get a lot of my stuff. Sold 2 more today, putting me at 9 for November.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back