What's new

end roll finds

Wow...this makes me sick!

I just went through 5 boxes and still have one to go. Ive never had anything cool like this...other than the worlds cup half I found last week or so. Ill have to post it here.


GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!
 
Found these proof enders today.

125.jpg
 
Forgot to post this one in here...

1921 French 10 Centime.
 

Attachments

  • 1921french10centime.webp
    1921french10centime.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 686
  • 1921french10centime.webp
    1921french10centime.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 669
Pulled 8 from this box
 

Attachments

  • photo(1).webp
    photo(1).webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 849
  • photo(1).webp
    photo(1).webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 785
  • photo(1).webp
    photo(1).webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 837
  • photo(1).webp
    photo(1).webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 781
Found this one last week...
'57 Proof Franklin.

HH
BB
 

Attachments

  • feb2.webp
    feb2.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,098
  • feb2.webp
    feb2.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,061
nice ender i got today

IMG-20120224-00044.jpg
 
Here is a pretty sight.........a 1951-? Jefferson nickel with mint luster!! Turned out to be from San Francisco!!
 

Attachments

  • 1951 jefferson.webp
    1951 jefferson.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 610
This is the first ender box I've had since joining. I ended up with 38 40%ers from this box.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20120226-00025 enders.webp
    IMG-20120226-00025 enders.webp
    82.5 KB · Views: 576
Ender from yesterday
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 541
  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 532
Brush64 said:
Here are a couple of mine...both of them happened this month! (January 2012)
The Barber was only the second one I have ever found...so sweet that it was an ender!
HH all....
it looks like you have another 1 0r 2 silver enders in those rolls.
Nice box.
 
straight to the top it goes. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Brush64 said:
Here are a couple of mine...both of them happened this month! (January 2012)
The Barber was only the second one I have ever found...so sweet that it was an ender!
HH all....

beautiful ender! would love to see that in a box
 
Found this 1920D Merc and inside the roll was another 1943. Only silver in the box.
 

Attachments

  • mercender31212.webp
    mercender31212.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 410
  • mercender31212.webp
    mercender31212.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 424
I've searched only one box so far, but already have a photo of an ender. But it's definitely not as good as some of these are.
 

Attachments

  • Samsung Phone Pics 251.webp
    Samsung Phone Pics 251.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Samsung Phone Pics 251.webp
    Samsung Phone Pics 251.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,315
Dateless buffalo, wonder what else is hiding in this box.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN4130.webp
    DSCN4130.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 517
mountainman 2 said:
Tonight's find. 1982 D, 90% silver, George Washington 250TH Birth Anniversary. 2,210,458 minted.

Sweet! I found one of these in a box of halves yesterday :) very cool as an end find, mine wasn't
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom