Enigma

Frankn said:
I gave up on the Beale codes years ago after I took them to a friend that worked on a top secret code breaking computer and it failed. He said the only way to break it was to guess the right key document it was based on.
The one that has been broken took a person years of guessing key documents that were around at the time of the event. Frank

Sometimes...when one walks away from a hole one has dug...and there just another 6 inches is the motherlode...

But then again, you could spend a lifetime digging in the wrong direction. Wisdom is knowing when to stop, in that case. I always set a limit on, on site cache hunting, before I start.It can only be extended by compelling evidence recovery. Frank

Frankn said:
But then again, you could spend a lifetime digging in the wrong direction. Wisdom is knowing when to stop, in that case. I always set a limit on, on site cache hunting, before I start.It can only be extended by compelling evidence recovery. Frank

Of all the people working on this...YOU are so close...you'll see...

With you being such a history buff it is hard to determine what document you may have used. I have tried several. The ones I have tried so far are :
The Magna Carta
Decloration of Independence
Bill of Rights
Yankee Doodle <Close not enough words for 1029
The Virginia Declaration of Rights
The Articles of Confederation
The Constitution
The Federalist Papers
The Annapolis Convention
First Inaugural Address of President George Washington
The Emancipation Proclamation

My head hurts :coffee: :BangHead:

werleibr said:
With you being such a history buff it is hard to determine what document you may have used. I have tried several. The ones I have tried so far are :
The Magna Carta
Bill of Rights
The Constitution
The Federalist Papers
The Annapolis Convention

CLUE: You had eyes but did not see.

Cappy Z. said:
werleibr said:
The Magna Carta
Bill of Rights
The Constitution
The Federalist Papers
The Annapolis Convention

CLUE: You had eyes but did not see.

:sad5:

Okay. Lets be clear. It is a simple number=word puzzle. Yes, just like say numbering the words of Genesis and then using the letters there within to create a hidden message. I hope this clears up any mis-infornation on my part. Good Luck.

HI cappy , another interesting one is up 2, back 1, up two, back two, up three and back 3 then reversing the sequence, and on. The frequency can also be modified according to the first few letters of the alphabet that are encountered on the page, regardless of the message. I.E. a = 1 d = 4 etc. these set up the random inverse frequency for page viewing. sigh

where's mi Plum Saki Cappy?

Don Jose de La Mhancha

Cappy Z. said:
Okay. Lets be clear. It is a simple number=word puzzle. Yes, just like say numbering the words of Genesis and then using the letters there within to create a hidden message. I hope this clears up any mis-infornation on my part. Good Luck.

Oh I get it however when I look at the word at that number I get it to work for 2 out of the three clues but not all three. Now did you count hyphened words as 1 or 2?

Dear Don Jose de La Mhancha...by the spelling perhaps too much Saki for you? Time to share...w/ me...

Dear werleibr...it really is as easy as getting a Boy scout merit badge.

Dear Jason in Enid...someone on this thread has already ID'd the 'source'..

All that is left is match the numbers to the letters and read the message...

One hot gemstone is getting hotter by the minute..

hint they used a document * --each word in the "code" document was issued a number * -- note it is not as simple as first word = number 1 -- the first word might be issued number 1029 or 456 or any number at all * -- however 1 "word" = 1 number -- the word string is a total of 17 words long and repeats . :wink: ;D :read2:

ivan your freindly code cracker at work. ps 10 = is the word * difficulty-- thus i know the source "document" --tick tock people , the clock is ticking. --lol.

gee cappy z --- this is fun ain't it

...............................tick tock................................ ;D

For some reason My document comes up with 1333 words....I have to many words but the right document.. WTH? (What the Heck)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back