Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I feel good about my buy. I received some quality merchandise with my new trac, including 2 sets of headphones, pro-pointer, Lesche digger, and finds pouch which I've really needed. I would have had to buy those anyhow, so all is good.

MikeO

Feb 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fistfulladirt, those oxidized nails (especially deep ones) will give you a sweet high pitch sound. One way to avoid digging nails, is to look for good repeatable signal on both the X and Y axis when you move the coil. Also, switch to a completely open quick mask screen, scan the target and ensure the cursor on the screen is in the top right hand corner of the screen, not the bottom.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True: I've dug a lot of nails myself,but some REALLY good stuff too, well worth it.
Fistfulladirt, those oxidized nails (especially deep ones) will give you a sweet high pitch sound. One way to avoid digging nails, is to look for good repeatable signal on both the X and Y axis when you move the coil. Also, switch to a completely open quick mask screen, scan the target and ensure the cursor on the screen is in the top right hand corner of the screen, not the bottom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread