What's new

Eufaula, Al show pictures.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,707
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to an artifact show last weekend and, while it was a small one, the quality of the artifacts was amazing. I was so busy looking that I almost didn't take any pictures. Here are the ones that came out good.
 

Attachments

  • Eufaula 1.webp
    Eufaula 1.webp
    161.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Eufaula 2.webp
    Eufaula 2.webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Eufaula 3.webp
    Eufaula 3.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Eufaula 8.webp
    Eufaula 8.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
The other four.
 

Attachments

  • Eufaula 4.webp
    Eufaula 4.webp
    139.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Eufaula 5.webp
    Eufaula 5.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Eufaula 6.webp
    Eufaula 6.webp
    141 KB · Views: 139
  • Eufaula 7.webp
    Eufaula 7.webp
    153.6 KB · Views: 119
Some nice stuff there for sure. Don't know where to start. The curves on the barbs of that top row middle point, 1rst frame, are way cool. The double notched butterfly banner; awesome, the side notch frame, that's a really nice spread, and on and on, thanks for posting!
 
I haven't been to a show in a number of years and I thought it was a good show. Ran into several people that I haven't seen a good long while & I got a chance to buy some new frames. I just need to time to get them filled up. According to the handout brochure there will be a couple more shows coming up in the near future to our area (Dothan, Alabama and Bainbridge, Georgia)
 
Thanks for sharing with us. Those are all amazing.
 
very nice of you to share those with us
 
That last frame really turns me on! Very fun show, picked up some nice frames, and just like garebel1861 says I gotta
fill em up!
 
Thanks for posting friend!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom