What's new

evaluate the avatars

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Take a close look at the avatars used here at T Net.
What is your first impression of the user based on there avatar?
Do you think that first impression is correct?
This is all in fun, let it out.
 
Many I see are the users best finds like coins, big rings, artifacts so those are difficult to tell. Others that use fantasy characters and famous people are easier. I think the ones who use their actual likenesses are single and looking for a date ;D
Kidding.
Some display pics give a bit of insight about the member but there aren't too many of those. Mine is my new toy.
 
hmmm, some people here change their avatar quicker and more often than I change my personality. Right GopherDaGold :laughing9:
 
I love pets and this reminds me of the best cat I ever had, his name was ChiChi Rodriguez. One day while bringing in our boat I walked off the dock and seen that my neighbor had killed him, I got even.
 
hmmm......

I think alot are 'for the person' to express themselves
and many are to intimidate and show off.

who knows which is which?
 
spartacus53 said:
hmmm, some people here change their avatar quicker and more often than I change my personality. Right GopherDaGold :laughing9:
Touche' :D

The hottie dumped me, the bronze thing was boring me, this one will stay for a while.
 
FarmerChick said:
hmmm......

I think alot are 'for the person' to express themselves
and many are to intimidate and show off.

who knows which is which?
Ok you got me. Show-off here.
 
Reality " Your going metal detecting again "
 
I like free stuff. But I wish I had a cool find to display.
 
My first one was me and the wife and two of the grandkids. Now I have Pasquinel. Probably no reflection of me at all, but I really liked 'Centennial'. I have no intention to show off or intimidate, and I pretty much like everbody on here but I sure ain't lookin for a date.
 
WindHarvester said:
I love pets and this reminds me of the best cat I ever had, his name was ChiChi Rodriguez. One day while bringing in our boat I walked off the dock and seen that my neighbor had killed him, I got even.

I hope you gave it to him good!
That's a beautiful cat. :angel11:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom