What's new

Even de Vinci had his off days***

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I have a copy of one of de Vinci's sketch books. I put the sketches into a program called Painter 9.5 and painted the sketches in a computer. Here are the results of some of the odd ball sketches. Frank 111-2 de Vinci.webp111-1 profile.webp111-2 700 head of old man.webp111-2 700.webp111-2 700Warrior Head.webp111-2 head.webp068-LEDA.webp133-Infant in womb.webp
 
Last edited:
Frankn, that 3rd print made me think of grumpy cat! LOL!
404047_453855124659670_1160181530_n.webp
 
Cat,Let it rest. lol111-2 the catnapper.webp
 
I think #5 looks a little like Bill Clinton....
 
tngirl, you have a point there. That one was a sketch that he used to paint two warriors111 -120-Poppy.webp on horseback doing battle. In his rendition, they are in armor. That painting vanished during WWII. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom