Rich Hartford
Silver Member
I always hear from the different tellers that they just sold their halves to someone, which may or may not be true.
A month ago a teller at one of my dump banks told me that this mysterious someone had bought my dumps and had left a calling card.
Last week as I was dumping, the mystery man appeared and I overheard him asking a teller for halves. She pointed out the halves I was dumping and he left the bank before I had the chance to talk to him.
Too bad as I was going to give him some great tips where he could find some great silver-my other dump banks
. Just kidding. I would have liked to have met him though.
A month ago a teller at one of my dump banks told me that this mysterious someone had bought my dumps and had left a calling card.
Last week as I was dumping, the mystery man appeared and I overheard him asking a teller for halves. She pointed out the halves I was dumping and he left the bank before I had the chance to talk to him.
Too bad as I was going to give him some great tips where he could find some great silver-my other dump banks
. Just kidding. I would have liked to have met him though.
Upvote
0
I now have a new dump bank also.






