Evil Ideas - do you get them?

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Case in point:

I moded a detector to a straight shaft.

Used this brand aluminum extension pole.
label.jpg

Cut the inner pole down to length.
cut.jpg

Then think, "I could return this to the store"! >:D
closed.jpg

How about you?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Evil ideas?
I know not of what you speak.
:evil7:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I thought you meant something like taping a bobby pin to the bottom of your buddy's coil.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; I'll take the 5th Amendment.!!! :icon_thumright: PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
Deft Tones

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I thought you meant something like taping a bobby pin to the bottom of your buddy's coil.

See, I knew I'm not the only one prone to jacked-up ideas. :tongue3:

Buddies Black coil, no cost to you. Black electrical tape, $1. One bobby pin, free. Watching your buddy pull his hair out because the bobby pin is taped to his coil...priceless!. :sign10:

KangaWoo

Jun 6, 2016
Aus
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahahaha, I had a wicked evil idea not long ago.
My mate and I, always go detecting together, and recently I found out he was doing a shifty and going to spots I had researched before we had gone together.

Now I am Buddhist, and don't let things get to me. But this did piss me off a little, so I had the idea that I would find a new old spot, and spread my 100's of no good 1c & 2c coins plus a few pennies around. And tell him I stopped at a spot during work (as I do) and got tons of hits straight up, "silver everywhere" :)

I know he would go there, and spend days digging crappy little 1 &2 cent coins, with a few crap pennies (keep him interested) for days, lol

Still seriously thinking of doing this. mwahahaha

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kanga Woo; Sorry i got you beat. I loved it.!!! :tongue3: :laughing7: I used Aluminum foil & pull tabs.!!! :laughing7: PEACE:RONB :headbang:

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's messed up guys. A metal detector is like a woman, If it's not yours don't touch. Lol

HH RN

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Relic Nut; Mine likes to be spanked.!!! :laughing7: Just kidding. Maybe.!!! :tongue3: PEACE:RONB :laughing7:

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Relic Nut; Mine likes to be spanked.!!! :laughing7: Just kidding. Maybe.!!! :tongue3: PEACE:RONB :laughing7:
Wow!!! You shouldn't beat your machine.... I mean... Well what ever. Lol [emoji23] [emoji23]

HH RN

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An evil idea, that cost me....
My boss, his boss, another suit with the company, and I were in a golf scramble for charity, it was a fundraiser for some guy who lost his leg to cancer or something....... turned out to be a drinking contest, so there was a good chance I was gonna show my ass by the end of the round.
So sure enough, the pranks and jokes were heating up......
When my boss was on the green, I was at the cart....I loosened, then removed the canvass belt that holds his bag on the back of the cart.
We get in, he's driving, accelerates.....and CRASH!.....his bag falls off, clubs rattling..... I start to laugh my ass off, cuz yea boy, I got him good!
His cell phone was in there.
Almost got fired.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what is his phone number?

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had only one evil idea lately and that was to wait for Limitool to go on vacation and then detect his dirt road and surrounding area.
A reward is offered for his vacation info.:evil5:

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about spreading some BBS in their favorite hunting ground, hey while you're at a boatload of pull tabs for good measure.

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a way to generate some electro magnetic interference when there detecting. Probably not that hard to do.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have had only one evil idea lately and that was to wait for Limitool to go on vacation and then detect his dirt road and surrounding area.
A reward is offered for his vacation info.:evil5:

Well now... I hear (inside source) that Mr. Limitool is going on vacation the day after Christmas 2016 and won't return until Dec. 23, 2017.... :laughing7: I suggest to take your chances and bring dog treats also (a lot of them)! Stay tuned to plan changes.... :occasion14:

OP
OP
Deft Tones

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So that reminds me of a bachelor party for a partner of the company I was a manager for 17 years ago.

2nd month on the job I'm invited to the party which is going to be in Chicago.

We stop first to meet up with his frat buddy at his lake house a half hour outside the city. We dress to the nines and head across the lake for some socializing at the popular spot. Cruising back on the boat at no wake speed, 5 guys are sitting on the back of the boat with feet on the back seat, smoking and joking. I'm behind the wheel. The bachelor, my boss, leans over my shoulder from behind and whispers into my ear, "Hit the throttle. Send them into the lake."

I look back at him with a grin and say, "NO!"

He insists.

"You better have my back!", I warn.

1 brief full throttle. 5 men overboard. 5 toasted cell phones!

I thought I was done for. Those guys were ready to kill.

Boss bought them all new phones when we got to Chicago, so barely saved my skin.

Fortunately for that they ended up forgiving me and it ended well.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread