Higgy
Bronze Member
Hi All,
New guy (new to beach hunting) here,
I really want to get an Excal II, but I just cant get over those knobs just sticking out on top. My question is, do they get in the way? Do they get bumped? Are they a pain in the patootie?
From everything that I have read, the Excal is a sweet machine, but no one seems to address the weight and handling, etc.
Would any of you lucky Excal owners care to expound on this? Thanks!
New guy (new to beach hunting) here,
I really want to get an Excal II, but I just cant get over those knobs just sticking out on top. My question is, do they get in the way? Do they get bumped? Are they a pain in the patootie?
From everything that I have read, the Excal is a sweet machine, but no one seems to address the weight and handling, etc.
Would any of you lucky Excal owners care to expound on this? Thanks!

Upvote
0
& silver
everything else will fall in place you will be glad you did good luck...






