What's new

Excursion Outing To Santa Maria!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys like usual,my husband had to do another bid walk in Santa Maria(Guadalupe) on Thursday so guess what,you got the answer I tagged along:hello2:We decided to drive up on Wednesday so I could get to the beaches early Thursday morning while he went and did his bid walk:walk::walk:We started around 5:00 and reached at our hotel around 9:00 pm,(Marriott Fairfield Inn).It's about a 4 hour drive:tongue3:
Thursday morning around 8:30,hubby drops me off at the 1st beach- Oceano I found only one quarter and couple nails:icon_scratch:
It's more of a dune buggy beach:toothy2:,while waiting for him,I met such a beautiful couple,:love3:which have been married for 60 years:thumbsup:We carried on a good conversation
Just then my hubby arrives and we go to our 2nd beach-Pismo,the picture with the pier,there I found the glasses,my car for my car lot:laughing9:,skull charm and a few coins.Couple people stopped and ask about my Beast(720) they really liked the style of the scoop and where could they get one.I said at Walmart:laughing9::laughing7:I then gave them the information about my Beast(720),hopefully Chuck would get some sales:icon_thumleft:I was the only md-er :metaldetector:at Pismo Beach,probably b/c this couple told me on 4th of July they had about 40 guys detecting:metaldetector:Then we hit our final beach-Gaviota State Beach,picked up the sinkers,fishing hooks and more coins:tongue3:
I was ready for the long drive back home:tongue3:until my next excursion,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-126.webp
    photo-126.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 141
  • photo-127.webp
    photo-127.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 128
  • photo-128.webp
    photo-128.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0
You are giving all those cars an immediate oil change, yes? :laughing7: :icon_thumright:
 
Happy hunting next hunt!!
 
Hi Kiana ... You're doing quite a few of the California beaches.

Meeting interesting people is also one of the joys of this hobby...and that's one part you always succeed at!:hello2: Gold will follow!
 
Hi Kiana ... You're doing quite a few of the California beaches.

Meeting interesting people is also one of the joys of this hobby...and that's one part you always succeed at!:hello2: Gold will follow!
Joe,I do love going to different beaches,just knowing I can get to the beach makes me happy and yes making new friends is just as well Priceless:hello2:
And by the way,that ring is a Beauty:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
Kiana, been to all them beaches.... as a surfer! Not far from Santa Barbara and Carpinteria!:icon_thumright:

SnT
 
Kiana, been to all them beaches.... as a surfer! Not far from Santa Barbara and Carpinteria!:icon_thumright:

SnT
Yeah I noticed Surfer's Haven,,HH:hello:
 
Another great day at the beach Kiana, was wondering if you got into the water or did you do the wet sand/ dry sand.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom