Eyeball find earlier today.

gilgar

Mar 18, 2009
A Little South of Heaven
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Had to get some groceries and of course checked the coinstar--nothing--but on my way to the car spotted a little pendant.

it's marked 925 and Indonesia plus another small line of text I can't make out. I have a loupe but they are kind of scraped out and not readable to me. I'm thinking (hoping) the stone could be an amethyst or other "real" stone. It's purple and faceted.

Attachments

• DSC06777.JPG
    DSC06777.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC06779.JPG
    DSC06779.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to get some groceries and of course checked the coinstar--nothing--but on my way to the car spotted a little pendant.

it's marked 925 and Indonesia plus another small line of text I can't make out. I have a loupe but they are kind of scraped out and not readable to me. I'm thinking (hoping) the stone could be an amethyst or other "real" stone. It's purple and faceted.
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a very pretty pendant! It's amazing what you can spot on the ground if you take the time to look.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

pays to pay attention, well done

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread