tabman
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 2,309
- Reaction score
- 7,255
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Germantown, Tennessee
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I arrived at the site early this morning and wasn't finding much at all except for 12 wheat pennies, a toy soldier, and a few pieces of clad. I only had permission to hunt the front yard and was told to stay out of the backyard. When the owner drove up I started my pleading with him to let me detect the backyard. He smiled and said go ahead.
I was about run out of yard to put my search coil over when I got a nice 75 ID reading and a clean high audio tone. I popped a 1954 Rosie. With my silver streak still alive, I decided to head for home.
On my way home I spotted a church school and decided to give it a few swings to see what's there. I didn't find anything but some clad coins so I decided to call it a day.
This was my 34th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 105. All done without getting skunked on a single hunt.
tabman
I was about run out of yard to put my search coil over when I got a nice 75 ID reading and a clean high audio tone. I popped a 1954 Rosie. With my silver streak still alive, I decided to head for home.
On my way home I spotted a church school and decided to give it a few swings to see what's there. I didn't find anything but some clad coins so I decided to call it a day.
This was my 34th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 105. All done without getting skunked on a single hunt.
tabman
Upvote
17

Keep it up, I'm rooting for you. 






