Larsmed
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2007
- Messages
- 440
- Reaction score
- 47
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greencovesprings, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I had a dog many years ago that when i got a target and started to dig he would jump in and i would let him go and dig.And he would dig the target out i would check the pile of dirt when he got done and the target would be in it...One thing i could not do was take him to parks............................Larsmed said:Hey i will have you know that my yorkie has actually helped me dig up a canadian cent in my backyard..lol!!
She has a nose for treasure !
Larry
oh yeah she is my wife's dog too :P
Larsmed said:
I burn up more in batteries. Let us know how it works for you if you get one of these. I'll admit I'm kind of prejudiced for expensive units myself but always ready to learn.
So for fun maybe try but if you're talking $150+ you're better gambling with the major brands in my opinion. Tesoro and Garrett sell nice detectors in the $150-$200 range. Better go with them is my advice.