What's new

Favorite Guitar Solo

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would have to say that Jethro Tull's Aqualung ranks among the top awesome guitar jams, in my opinion. What's yours?
 
That guy is something else! Wow! Thanks Tee!
 
Oh......what a lucky man.......(JT)

I never was....(Cap Z). lol
 
Peter Frampton "Do you feel like I do" :headbang:..... "Woke up this morning with a sherman in my hand" :laughing7:...
 
Duane Eddy - sorry that I'm dating myself. (Rebel Rouser,Raunchy,40mi bad road)
 
Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky solo. (Love the whole song)

 
JOE WEAVER! oh, ok, I'm biased, he's my son. Never heard sweeter music. :wink:
 
Couple good break solos...
Ozzy's, No more tears
G and R, November Rain
Queensryche, Jet City Woman
Joe Perry kicks ass on Train Kept a Rollin!
 
Check out Hotel California by Sungha Jung for an acoustic solo. rockhound
 
Another Classic Page Solo..




Any Solo By Randy Rhoads is killer.

Joe Satriani is not from this planet. And very underrated!!

Here is Zappa And Vai (live)



I'm not a fan of the Fender Guitar sound (or thoes who think they are gods on them).. But these guys make them sound pretty good.


HH
ZoSo
 
Digginman, you are so right...Man, they rocked.......
 
i dont know how to transfer videos but go look up any solo by the great eddie van halen. buddy guy , srv , drum solos randy castillo ,gene crupa ,niel pert, alex van halen, tommy aldrich, animal from the muppets. more guitar solos john lee hooker, bonnie raits dad, les paul, larence large mouth brown , bb king , bo didley
 
My vote goes for joe satriani by far the best in my time!!,,,, awsome!!!! :headbang:,, that guy will bring tears to your eyes!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom