What's new

FBI Video Exposes Civil War Gold Cover-Up Josh Gates Investigates | Expedition Files

Having re-read both articles which came out in the early 70's, First by Francis X. Scully. He wrote the bars of gold were covered with hay. No mention of the gold being covered with tar. Second by Sandra Gardner, she wrote the gold was painted black. No mention of tar. Where did you get your info of tar being poured over the gold?
Francis X Scully
Any story with that name was stolen and reprinted word for word. You need to look elsewhere for the original.
 
Do you think the FBI didn't reasearch this ? They just gather up 4 dozen agents and bring them to dents run if they DIDN'T know the gold was there ...and now 8 years later they continue to fight the release of information and hiding the videos of the dig...
Do I think. Of course.
Do I think the F.B.T. researched it? Beyond the Prads? Accounts are of bodies in local lore. And GOLD! too. What else would they find in research?

You would go about unarmed investigating the site. I get that. The F.B.T. obviously doesn't agree with you.
Does the presence of heavily armed agents mean GOLD! exists? Then Washington and the capitol must be full of GOLD!. Or at least was last night.

The F.B.T. released the time charts , photos and more.
Including stating no GOLD! was located.
I think (hey you asked) I'd be most embarrassed at the thought of gold being mentioned If I was involved with the F.B.T..
Which I wouldn't be involved with anymore if I had been back then.
I'd have been fired for yelling GOLD! every time I saw another agent.
 
Just wondering how many of you actually searched the area. Or is it something to bitch about. Otherwise what is your interest? I felt there was enough to go many times. If 2 bars were found by Jack why not 1 or 2 more. Do to his old age his searching days were over and I did some footwork using his cords and guidance.
 
Just wondering how many of you actually searched the area. Or is it something to bitch about. Otherwise what is your interest? I felt there was enough to go many times. If 2 bars were found by Jack why not 1 or 2 more. Do to his old age his searching days were over and I did some footwork using his cords and guidance.
I have been to dents run. I even met with Dennis on the opposite side of the valley at another site which he makes equally as wild claims about. But that's neither here or there. You don't need to have actually visited these areas to question or debunk the majority of what is claimed.
 
I have been to dents run. I even met with Dennis on the opposite side of the valley at another site which he makes equally as wild claims about. But that's neither here or there. You don't need to have actually visited these areas to question or debunk the majority of what is claimed.
Dennis was not searching the area Jack and I were. I learned not to discount anything. Things have recently shown up in my current search area. One is a cave full of Spanish treasure. A person I'm aware of had been removing items a little at a time for years and selling it off. Here Is a photo of his. Recently 5 armor trucks showed up and hauled it off it was flown off to Spain. Did not see it in the news but I know. The government kept that quiet also.
image.webp
Everyone thought it was all bull. Ha!. There are those that know and those that troll. Speaking of trolls I don't mind. They keep some from searching. I've been to Bell Draft about 50 times. Not one time have I seen others searching. Thank you trolls.more debunking please.
 
Last edited:
Thank you trolls.more debunking please.

Trolls? As one former LEO to another, we both know the guilty dog barks the loudest. And I see two of them doing their best to keep this farce in social media rotation. Or maybe just hijacking FK’s thread to promote your own junk. Either way, good luck with that. Your 15 minutes have come and gone, and FK’s are unlikely to materialize at this point. But hey, “that’s how the game is played” …. and the grift goes on.
 
Dennis was not searching the area Jack and I were. I learned not to discount anything. Things have recently shown up in my current search area. One is a cave full of Spanish treasure. A person I'm aware of had been removing items a little at a time for years and selling it off. Here Is a photo of his. Recently 5 armor trucks showed up and hauled it off it was flown off to Spain. Did not see it in the news but I know. The government kept that quiet also. View attachment 2257013Everyone thought it was all bull. Ha!. There are those that know and those that troll. Speaking of trolls I don't mind. They keep some from searching. I've been to Bell Draft about 50 times. Not one time have I seen others searching. Thank you trolls.more debunking please.

Your post reads like this to me "I found a quarter in my backyard, so there must have been treasure at dents run". You are in an area with documented known Spanish activities. There is simply no documentation or rhym or reason at dents run. This is not the same thing and it's laughable that you used that to try to justify your viewpoint.

Also meeting Dennis and listening to his insane views on his other site have cemented my opinion on his dents run views and methods to claim there was gold there. I was able to debunk his claims with minimal research and common sense. Claims of rocks aligning to solstice, cut stones he claimed were native, stone piles he claimed were graves, a random stone he claimed was a sacrificial alter, carved walkways in the stoneand so on. He let's his mind run wild and chases anything but actual research. The cut stones were explained by a 1800s stone chimney literally 100 yards down the hill amoung other stone houses further down the hill, the stacked stone graves are easily explain by a common land clearing practice by early settlers of the area. For the solstice stuff I got out a compass and checked to see, and it was off. He claimed because of magnetic fields or something. I later over layed maps to see he was way off on the solstice stuff. The alter one was just common sense. The carved walkways were literally just fractured sandstone where one piece has slid down the hill with time. I walk through it with him and pointed out how both pieces matched. He made claims of underground aqueducts for springs, where it was just where water runs along field stone that had been cleared into a line on the edge of old farm field. He then jumped gears and said this was also where there is an underground kgc weapons stash and took off in that direction just absolutely rambling on.

I looked up the old land owners and found accounts of the very first settlers who cleared that exact slice of land. They said there were a lot of stones, talked about how brutal it was clearing them and it was as if the gods dropped an apron full of rocks across the land. One of them even cursed the leader for deciding to stop here to settle. It took me like an hour to find enough of this kind info to explain everything he was claiming.

This experience and seeing his methods made it clear to me that his story and methods on dents run is not to be trusted.

I am also very familiar with pa, especially that area as I have family in ridgeway and spent my whole childhood and life in those areas. Traveling around from ridgeway down through Saint Mary's into that valley. Looking for elk, searching for old homesite and long lost logging camps, and just hiking exploring all the sandstone formations and outcrops that are so common in North western PA and South western ny. I know plenty of that area, so insinuating I'm troll and have never been somewhere because you havent seen me is wild. This kinda statement explains exactly the type of person you are.
 
Last edited:
Trolls? As one former LEO to another, we both know the guilty dog barks the loudest. And I see two of them doing their best to keep this farce in social media rotation. Or maybe just hijacking FK’s thread to promote your own junk. Either way, good luck with that. Your 15 minutes have come and gone, and FK’s are unlikely to materialize at this point. But hey, “that’s how the game is played” …. and the grift goes on.
I'm not worried about fame after well over 100 million watched the Legend show around the world. I'm well known for finding Superstition gold where other fail. People pay attention when I point my finger. I know gold was found in Bell Draft. Would not surprise me if more is found. May may happened already. So what is my junk? I moved to Az and just pointing my finger to those interested. That is what Tnet is about. You apparently don't believe any of it. That's fine. But I know otherwise.
 
Outsiders don't receive this award from those that know. But they know.View attachment 2257066View attachment 2257067
Never watch the show you referenced, but you likely have good reason to be proud of that recognition. I hope this conversation doesn’t start leaning towards personal insults due to differing opinions. These are things that can be glossed over in real life conversations. I’m not pointing a finger at yourself.
 
Never watch the show you referenced, but you likely have good reason to be proud of that recognition. I hope this conversation doesn’t start leaning towards personal insults due to differing opinions. These are things that can be glossed over in real life conversations. I’m not pointing a finger at yourself.
Legend of the Superstition Mountains on the History channel. Was also on the other History Channels. Around the world. Germany, England and others.i see by your handle your into Tesoro detectors. Before they closed they were one of my sponsors along with Fisher. I have a closet full. They paid me in detectors. I found gold with all them. Gold where trolls said it did not exist. I'm use to it. Out of the hundred million that watched the Legend show about 200000 hated me for various reason. One because I was a ex cop. Or I had a cigar in my mouth. Because I shoot rattlesnakes. The list is endless. People show up at my house asking where to find gold. I always point the way. I had people fly here from Germany to ask but I can't speak German. This confuses them because I spoke German on the show there. I just point out areas to look on a map.
I'm done now back to the troll argument without me. I said what I had to say. Follow my map and you may get lucky and don't listen to the trolls. If you do get lucky don't forget the old Sarge.
 
Last edited:
Tesorodeoro -> Treasure of Gold as far as I could determine when I created the handle. So many registered I had to get creative. Tesoro detectors were built pretty well. My dad was a dealer for Tesoro.

The ONLY ones finding gold are the ones out looking relentlessly irrespective of reason.

I’ve not found anything huge, but that does not stop me from looking.

I’m a firm believer that even a blind dog put in a yard with buried bones could find a bone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom