What's new

Felt like going out for a "WALK" 1803 LC, 1809 LC and others.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time out since last Thursday with Bill D and Brad (outdoor ADV ).
New it was going to rain, but figured I could get a few hours in. Almost 1 and half hours before the sky open up. It was enough though!
I went back to one of my spots that I haven't been to since September.
Last time there the ground was like concrete.
Let me tell you, it was like a new site.
Targets everywhere.
10min in I pulled the 1803 LC. Couldn't tell what it was at the time, just knew it was a LC instead of a KG. Then came the 1809 20min later.
I thought wow that was good enough if it starts to rain. Haha.
The whole reason for the walk today was I just put together a display case and I wanted some bigger pieces of Iron in the case.
Well it did not disappoint, I dud a deep iron signal and about 18inches down I pulled out a clothing Iron.
How cool is that. I believe its colonial, if not close enough. Lol
Then I dug the buckle, and the 2 buttons. Oh I forgot to mention, in the hole with the 1803 was a trade bead. (I think its a trade bead?) my first. Then I found the 1862 IH.
Then it started to rain, and as I was swinging towards my truck I get a great hit. Dug down a out pops the
1864 2center.. Man I love the design of these coins, and its in great shape to boot..
Thanks for listening and looking.
George
 

Attachments

  • 1447361316471.webp
    1447361316471.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 1447361330850.webp
    1447361330850.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 1447361349318.webp
    1447361349318.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 1447361369808.webp
    1447361369808.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 1447361382329.webp
    1447361382329.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 1447361400679.webp
    1447361400679.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 1447361414809.webp
    1447361414809.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 1447361427311.webp
    1447361427311.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 1447361439238.webp
    1447361439238.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 1447361450283.webp
    1447361450283.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 1447361463692.webp
    1447361463692.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 1447361474078.webp
    1447361474078.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 1447361485393.webp
    1447361485393.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 1447361495638.webp
    1447361495638.webp
    26 KB · Views: 167
  • 1447361506651.webp
    1447361506651.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 1447361517332.webp
    1447361517332.webp
    25 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 66
You are the man. I cant thank you enough for the modification you are doing to the deus headphones.
And the holder!!

Sure thing man! I order a ton of those things at once for displaying... all different sizes. Not many 23mm coins and man will that 2c piece look good with a black border in your display. Epoxy is setting now so I can test it shortly and see if I screwed it up or not. Ha
 
Wow... What a fantastic time out detecting for you!! Awesome stuff as always!!!
 
Here you go Relic.
This is far as im going with it.

Wow, thanks! What a looker. No need to go any further than that with it. :-D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom