Few keepers for the day

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out for the afternoon for some R&R. Old home place with a bunch of trash, switched over to the 5" and started to find a few keepers tucked away here and there.

The tag has "U.S. TENN. 1932" on it. Wish that Broach had been real LOL

HH all!

122614.jpegbroachf.jpegbroB.jpeg122614tag.jpg

Upvote 7
No idea on the pin but like the broach. Congrats.

Yea it was one of those...how in the world could I have missed this in the past. Made a vid of the hunt just aint had time to put it all together yet.

I'll bet you nearly soiled your knickers when that brooch came out of the ground. :laughing7:

The gold look was what had me going, flipped it and really had a nitro moment. After some rubbing though....

Good you was able to get out and that brooch would get the adrenaline pumping, nice finds.

Cool finds ...Broach / Brooch Witch ever 'Spell check' lets Broach Ride....
It's Always cool when a piece of old Jewelry turns up , 90% of mine are plated & 8%are Sterling and 2% unknown.
& A minie is always a Score.

P.s. Good Research ARRC.

Must be our part of Tennessee. I keep finding either gold plated or iffy gold. Still fun digging though. Did I mention that gold colored foil should be against the law?

Thx for the ID ARRC.

BruseS, same thing over here as well. 10 to 1 on the finds it seems. Most of the old home places I hunt will give at least one up.

Nice assortment, that broach is really nice
good hunt!

Must be our part of Tennessee. I keep finding either gold plated or iffy gold. Still fun digging though. Did I mention that gold colored foil should be against the law?

Yo Bruce
Just to be cool.
I have a friend who lived in Portland from 94-99, I visited for about a week in 95 ' to help with a restaurant they were opining'
It was in May & I recall it was kinda in the middle of nowhere With Birds Nesting everywhere & Very peaceful.
He lived about 7 miles from the Ky border.
I did not RH at the time & recall him talking about all the Relic Hunters & Arrow Point hunters in the area.
Like I said "Very Peaceful" Hope it has not changed Much in 15!! (wow) Years.
HH
Davers

I lived in White House in the 90s. That is just south of portland. That town has boomed but portland has stayed the same. Very much "small town usa". Love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back