What's new

Few of my finds over the years..

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Thought I would share a few of my finds , threw the years. Any info on these would be greatly appreciated . All found in middle tennessee.. Thanks for looking :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    535.9 KB · Views: 88
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    431.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    471.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    539.5 KB · Views: 82
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    441.4 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Pic #4 the bottom row on the right...........might be a rock. It has all the rite shape maybe show both sides?
You have some nice colors in that bunch.
 
I have found so many lookalikes in the creek. Last week I thought I had a peanut ax and it was just a flint nodule shaped like one.
 
You have some nice pieces there- and I agree- great color! HH! Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom