What's new

Field Hunt, Hematite Disc?

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I went back to the field today cause the farmer said he might start planting soon. This is a no till field by the way. Everything is on top mostly. I did find a crazy thing I think it is Hematite and it looks like a disc, scrapers, cores and a Spokeshave. Not a bad day if you count all the brokes with them. Thanks, rock:icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 100_2338.webp
    100_2338.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_2341.webp
    100_2341.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_2342.webp
    100_2342.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_2344.webp
    100_2344.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 100_2347.webp
    100_2347.webp
    143.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 100_2345.webp
    100_2345.webp
    140.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 100_2340.webp
    100_2340.webp
    135.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_2339.webp
    100_2339.webp
    124.9 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
Look up discoidal .
 
I dont think it is a disc now maybe a Hammer stone. Cause of the strikes in the last pic I posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom